What's new

Thank you Spitfire Audio...

Just wanted to give a massive shoutout and thanks to Luke from the SF team. He has gone above and beyond this last week. Top shelf support. I've been involved with a lot of audio companies over the years / beta test for a number of them and I am utterly impressed with the SF team. Grateful.

Ugh, I have codes left for LCO and ASS but I think I'm going to wait until Easter and invest in a new SSD instead. I also realized that I'm only missing Tundra and Albion ONE from the Scandi and Starter collections, respectively, which means that if I wait for the next 30% off collections sale, I can get both of those for a really amazing price. Pressing pause for now – but excited for the coming months!
Good plan... I picked up a couple Samsung 1TB EVO's when they were $128 on Amazon a few weeks ago in preparation for my anticipated 2018 Spitfire WL deluge... I have ~2.5TB of Spitfire VI's now (not all bought during this year's WL sale though... :sneaky: )

I bought a bunch of other VI's too so those SSD's are already filling up... I'll be looking for more SSD deals in the new year...

Last edited:
Finally, I did it and joined the Spitfire club.

I purchased Studio Brass Core and Studio Strings Professional. The dry sound is the perfect companion for my beloved LASS, so many additional articulations. Looking forward to the woodwinds now.

So I also say: "Thank you, Spitfire! I'm very happy!"

Thanks Spitfire for continuing to push the boundaries of sample libraries and creating products that not only sound great, but are both intuitive and inspiring to use. Looking forward to Issue 2 of The Spitfire Audio Annual in 2019.

Just wanted to thank Spitfire for their incredible products and for the specials they run each year. Sadly, I had to pass on my wish list this time. However I did take time to rework my templates for HZ Strings configurations over Christmas / New Years break (which I did picked up earlier this year ) and I fell in love with this product again. When used with SSO with the extend Mics upgrades, the broad palate of orchestra string color really excited and inspired me toward new compositions. I'll be back around on the next opportunity. In the mean time a big shout out to the Spitfire Team, "You rock".

I wish I could trade the bass trombones a2 and the cimbasso in Studio Brass basic for a solo tenor trombone and a solo bass trombone, making it a true bread-and-butter library.

So, I'd like to thank Spitfire in advance for not leaving out one or two key instruments in the basic version of Studio Woodwinds. ;)

Top Bottom