Thank you Spitfire Audio...

Discussion in 'SAMPLE Talk' started by lp59burst, Dec 28, 2018.

1. lp59burst

lp59burst I'm just a "hobbyist"...

Sep 11, 2016
    SF Bay Area, USA
    Now that the 2018 Holiday season is coming to a close I'd like to send a big "thank you" to the Spitfire Audio team (no I don't work there or get any free stuff from them...) :cool:

So, that being said...

"Thank you" Spitfire for some phenomenal deals this year on some really fantastic products. I was able to pick up several VIs at once that I couldn't have afforded without your generous discounts and for that I am grateful.

Also, a big "thank you" to your super dedicated support teams for working during the Holiday's to get us our products and to help sort out any issues.

I know sometimes it seems that some are more likely to complain than to compliment so I wanted to extend my personal "thank you" again to you during this festive Holiday season and to wish you all the best in the coming year. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the new year brings to this market and I'm sure you'll be a big part of it.

Cheers and Happy New Year. :2thumbs:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  2. ptram

ptram Senior Member

Nov 30, 2013
    I'll add my "thank you" for the great tools they provide, and for the generous discounts offered as a gift.

Paolo

dzilizzi and ag75 like this.
  3. WindcryMusic

WindcryMusic Always learning

Oct 19, 2015
    Good thread! I'd like to add my voice in extending a big "thank you" to Spitfire Audio for all the music they've enabled me to create over the last several years, and all of the music I will create in the future as well. In particular, the wish list discount on the relatively young Eric Whitacre Choir library was quite a pleasant surprise, and allowed me to add it to my (rather excessive at this point) collection of Spitfire libraries this year, something which I really didn't expect to be able to do.

thecomposer10, dzilizzi and ag75 like this.
  4. dzilizzi

dzilizzi I know nothing

Feb 27, 2017
    Somewhere near Los Angeles
    My first experience with them last year was not good. But this year, they more than made up for it. And Luke from Spitfire was especially helpful. So I am now a fan. A much poorer fan. :)

styledelk, whiskers and Polkasound like this.
  5. thecomposer10

thecomposer10 Soundtrack Composer • Pianist

Adding my thanks here. Between this and the Back to School sale, I was able to take money I’d saved from freelancing and switch from the Composer Cloud over to the entire Spitfire symphony orchestra, with money leftover for the Olafur stuff, Swarm, little libraries like the Aluphone and Harpsichord, and now, the choir. I love the music I’ve been making with all these tools and know I’ll continue to find new uses for them.

dzilizzi, whiskers and miket like this.
  6. TheSigillite

TheSigillite Active Member

Jun 22, 2018
    Southern California
    Spitfire was some of my first libraries and their sales (educational & wishlist) have been stellar. Although, I haven't used their support, I've seen how they help out others and even go above and beyond to provide the community opportunities to excel. Thanks Spitfire! I look forward to the awesome things that lie ahead.

dzilizzi and whiskers like this.
  7. whiskers

whiskers Perpetual student

Sep 5, 2018
    US
    styledelk and dzilizzi like this.
  8. damcry

damcry Member

Mar 10, 2018
    :2thumbs: Spitfire !!!

Please keep going on such sales periods.

We really enjoy :thumbsup:

dzilizzi and whiskers like this.
  9. Geoff Grace

Geoff Grace Senior Member

Apr 15, 2009
    No Spitfire thank you thread would be complete without adding a special thanks for all the helpful videos: the official Spitfire ones, and the ones that Christian and Paul make on their respective YouTube channels.

Their videos rival their products for both quality and usefulness.

Best,

Geoff

10. styledelk

styledelk Member

Dec 22, 2017
    As my head spins with the hidden harmonic resonances of the long super flautando violins in the galleries of HZS, thank you Spitfire. :)

11. HelixK

HelixK Active Member

Nov 10, 2018
    Let's not forget all the stuff they gave away in their tombola draw. I can't think of any other developer that does something remotely close to that in magnitude. So yea thank you SFA!

12. dogdad

dogdad Member

Jul 13, 2016
    Thank you Spitfire!

whiskers likes this.
  13. OP
    OP
    lp59burst

lp59burst I'm just a "hobbyist"...

Sep 11, 2016
    SF Bay Area, USA
    Yes to both of those and to the wonderful free Labs VI series which are great starter VIs for those who can't afford to buy more expensive ones - and I like them a lot too. :)

smallberries, whiskers and HelixK like this.
  14. SpitfireSupport

SpitfireSupport Customer Experience

May 8, 2017
    Thanks guys! Apologies to those of you that are still waiting for codes. I want to state again that we'll be working to respond to everyone who missed out on these, so it's just a case of holding out a little longer.

Luke

15. Shad0wLandsUK

Shad0wLandsUK Senior Member

Feb 20, 2016
    London, UK
    Yes thank you very much Luke and the rest of Spitfire Support :)

Have a good New Years!

whiskers likes this.
  16. markleake

markleake Recovering sale addict

Nov 8, 2015
    Just want to add my thanks to Spitfire also. I haven't bought anything over the last few sales, but I have plenty of SF stuff already, and it is always always useful. So many wonderful sounds and great libraries.

There's pretty much always a bit of Spitfire in anything I write. :inlove:

SoNowWhat? and whiskers like this.
  17. Joe Maron

Joe Maron Member

Aug 24, 2017
    Thank you Spitfire! Wishing you all a fine New Year’s celebration and a great 2019!

whiskers likes this.
  18. Mega

Mega New Member

Nov 14, 2018
    Thanks to the Spitfire crew I was able to get Albion III at a nice price! I also appreciate the free Labs goodies as well as the in depth walkthrough/tutorial videos. You guys are awesome! :emoji_musical_keyboard:

whiskers likes this.
  19. Bill the Lesser

Bill the Lesser Active Member

May 8, 2018
    One more big hug for you, Spitfire! It's what we do over here...

Between the Labs and these generous sales, Spitfire has enabled those of us who are hobbyists, or at the low end of the pro spectrum, or who lack deep pockets, to have access to insightfully designed instruments that are a joy to use. That and education too! You're doing everything right, don't stop!

whiskers likes this.
  20. Audio Birdi

Audio Birdi Active Member

Dec 28, 2012
    A thank you from me too! :D Most generous of you for the tombolla! as taking part in The Black Weekend, somehow managed to get me a signed vinyl of Star Trek Discovery! :D

whiskers likes this.