What's new

The Demon Drop

christianhenson

ch dd-001 VI-C Tease 1.png

It’s about time we put some devilish fun back into the sample game. Now is the time to join our mailing list if you want to take part. NB even if you’re signed up as a member at Crow Hill this doesn’t mean you’re signed in to the mailing list. PLEASE CHECK to make sure!

Also... our socials will have screams in, keep an eye out.

https://thecrowhillcompany.com/mailing-list/

Christian x

Last edited:
e9mzP8EqBJ5uGPctU0WctaeuY72vEz_AEAQWFcvu13tRrYHcgUc4W_t4j1N51ATHOzlEfPYSp4c7r_UUkXRqTbrS2XhAHMDmsPp_FTcosqMkxRKZnsj63yGGpXRfJZR3A0lHl_HLAQqrcmJLabrhrfo

NB if you’re a member it doesn’t mean you’re necessarily on the mailing list go to “your account” ( https://thecrowhillcompany.com/mailing-list/ ) on our website to check! AND THEN check your inboxes tomorrow!!! C x

So your site isn't clear about whether our name is already on the mailing list. Which tab on our account do we look under? I checked them all but didn't see an obvious place to look.
I wasn't sure either and tried to sign up with my email again and it told me that I'm already on the list, so I guess that's one way to find out for sure.

I wasn't sure either and tried to sign up with my email again and it told me that I'm already on the list, so I guess that's one way to find out for sure.
When you go to the sign up page, and put your email address in, you get the message 'you're on the list'. This could mean 'you're already on the list' OR 'you're on the list, now'. Either way, you'll be on the list. :)

Oops if my memory is correct I did check the box to receive news when I registered my account on the crow hill company. However I did not receive any newsletters either.

Anyway joined the mailing list (again?), looking forward to it :)

It was hard but I achieved downloading it !
Amazing new toy ! So fun to play with ! Congratulations to the Crow Hill team 🙌

Last edited:
They seem to have fixed it, managed to get and download it.

Already planning a composition to use it in! it's a lot closer to what I'm used to before I started composing, so feel right at home.

Great plugin!

I was able to download it as was either broken or intentional the add to cart was switched to a download link, if it was intentional I'm curious how we would get access to updates (if there are any) if it's not added to our account ?

Top Bottom