What's new

The Demon Drop

I was able to download it as was either broken or intentional the add to cart was switched to a download link, if it was intentional I'm curious how we would get access to updates (if there are any) if it's not added to our account ?
I might be wrong but I'd assume adding it to the cart at some point over the course of it's release window? I'm sure the website won't be down the whole event so it'll literally just be adding and checking out.

Again, just my assumption.

I was able to download it a couple of hours ago,plus some of the newest ones in the Vaults Beta!
Really inspiring and you can get really creative with it.And really really light on the cpu,works great in Logic.
Thank You Christian and the Crow Hill Company team!,much respect,cheers!

edit : the latest Chorus synth and Studio Drums sound awesome too!
* Is there a tuning knob/function for the Vaults Beta ?

Last edited:
In order to get this for free: do we only need to download the downloader within the offer period, or do we also need to fully download the lib?

In order to get this for free: do we only need to download the downloader within the offer period, or do we also need to fully download the lib?
It is a free “cart purchase” for a limited time. Once bought it shows up in your account, so it’ll be still available for later download.

I’d show a screenshot of my account page but the unplanned self-denial-of-service attack / Cloudflare test seems to be still ongoing ;)

It is a free “cart purchase” for a limited time. Once bought it shows up in your account, so it’ll be still available for later download.

I’d show a screenshot of my account page but the unplanned self-denial-of-service attack / Cloudflare test seems to be still ongoing ;)
That's the point: at the moment it's just a download link, no cart purchase. If I understand correctly, they changed this yesterday when the servers couldn't cope.

EDIT: The cart purchase option is back now but it seems that the servers are still having problems.

Last edited:
That's the point: at the moment it's just a download link, no cart purchase. If I understand correctly, they changed this yesterday when the servers couldn't cope.

EDIT: The cart purchase option is back now but it seems that the servers are still having problems.
I only got a download link and can't seem to find the cart purchase option. Nothing in my account on the website either. Can you please link the purchase option? TIA.

Ah ok, sorry. I guess my purchase somehow slipped through!

Just visit the page again. They changed it back to the purchase option.
Thanks, but if you mean this page:

It only shows me the mailing list sign-up, there's no purchase option.

I had to attempt several times,trying different browsers etc……eventually it worked,keep trying 👍

Last edited:

Once you sign up (maybe need to do it again, even if you are already signed up), the purchase option becomes available.

Still 404 Error sometimes - and more important I can not enter the checkout :-(

Screenshot 2024-04-26 141018.png
Had the same problem - eventually it worked (after trying several times, e.g. just by readding the item to the cart).

Yeah, I got the download and have it running right now but I could not add it to my account due to issues with login. I think it might be best to sit out and wait for the server issues to be resolved first.

Yeah, their server is still not working properly. Evidently you can get around it by signing into the site and then loading the demon drop link. It might still time out with a gateway error, but after a few reloads I managed to get it to load.

I haven't to say, though, this is right up there with the stupider ideas Henson had for a promotion, especially given that this plucky upstart can hardly yet manage its basic website or update and maintain its plugins. (Promised updates to String Murmurations are still outstanding, among other things.)

Top Bottom