What's new

The Dawesome Thread - Abyss, Novum, Kult, Love discussion. New synth - Myth (April 18!)

First time I've been inspired by a installation program prompt. :thumbsup:

"Medicine, Technology, Science -
these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life.

But Music, beauty, romance, love:
these are what we stay alive for.
No matter what anybody tells you:
Music matters.

The most important things cannot be spoken.
Thats's why there is music.
Thats why we make music.

Inspire yourself to awe!"

All the best
Peter - aka Dawesome

Well, that's my weekend sorted! :2thumbs:

Couple of early observations (v1.07)...

'Remember UI Dimensions' isn't working for me in either Logic (AU) or Cubase 13 (VST3). The UI always appears at the 'Normal' UI scale.

Speaking of VST3, the Dawesome plugins don't have consistent categorisations. Myth is under 'Distortion' for some reason. Abyss and Novum are under 'Other'. Only Kult is classified as a 'Synth'.

Last edited:
'Remember UI Dimensions' isn't working for me in either Logic (AU) or Cubase 13 (VST3). The UI always appears at the 'Normal' UI scale.
Interesting, are you on intel or apple silicon?
also what version of logic?

just to be clear, are you aware that "remember UI scale" is a toggle, and not a button
so when it is blue (on) it should remember the last size
when it is a red X (off) it will open with the "default" size

Interesting, are you on intel or apple silicon?
also what version of logic?

just to be clear, are you aware that "remember UI scale" is a toggle, and not a button
so when it is blue (on) it should remember the last size
when it is a red X (off) it will open with the "default" size
Intel 2019 Mac Pro and the latest versions of everything (Logic/Cubase/Sonoma). 'Remember UI Dimensions' is toggled on (blue). The same UI feature works fine in Kult and Novum, but not for me in the current version of Myth.

Well, that's my weekend sorted! :2thumbs:

Couple of early observations (v1.07)...

Speaking of VST3, the Dawesome plugins don't have consistent categorisations. Myth is under 'Distortion' for some reason. Abyss and Novum are under 'Other'. Only Kult is classified as a 'Synth'.
There's a simple workaround for your problem: Set Myth to the GUI size you like, then switch "Remember dimensions" off, then on again. This makes Myth store its UI size. If you then open a new instance of Myth, it should come up with the chosen UI size.

I bought Kult recently. Forgive me if this has been asked before, but am I the only one who has observed HUGE discrepancies in volume from patch to patch on this VI?

Top Bottom