What's new

Symphony Series - Percussion

I have komplete 11 and the full version of the other symphony series. How are you getting it for $49? Are you getting the lite version?
My discount is crossgrade at $199 with email.

I put the FULL version in the cart. Then applied voucher code. Have you tried that?

What exactly does one need to do to get the $49 upgrade price? I own Komplete 11 Ultimate, and the Symphony Series Brass Solo and Ensemble, Strings and Woodwinds Solo and Ensemble. But I've only got access to the $199 crossgrade for Percussion.

I put the FULL version in the cart. Then applied voucher code. Have you tried that?

I didn't receive a voucher in my email. All it said was:

"Because of the products you already own, you qualify for the special crossgrade price of $599 (regular price $999). Available now at the NI Online Shop."

But i own Komplete 11 Ultimate and the other Symphony Series Collections.

I wonder if the voucher can be used by multiple people who have the Symphony Series and Komplete Ultimate registered in their accounts.

I don't know why some people are getting the emailed discount and others aren't, but I (owning both K11U and the full Symphony Series) received the email from NI offering a $250 discount on SSP (full, not light). Note that, as MChangoM said, you have to put the NON-crossgrade version of SSP in the cart and then apply the discount code in the email (if you receive one) to bring it down to $49.

I don't know why some people are getting the emailed discount and others aren't, but I (owning both K11U and the full Symphony Series) received the email from NI offering a $250 discount on SSP (full, not light). Note that, as MChangoM said, you have to put the NON-crossgrade version of SSP in the cart and then apply the discount code in the email (if you receive one) to bring it down to $49.

Thanks. I emailed NI to ask about it.

The email I got didn't include any vouchers and only mentioned an upgrade price of $599 for the full Symphony Series. I didn't get anything about the Percussion.

have the lighter versions of the libraries in the series...they came with KU11,
I got hold of the strings, and brass the brass does sound different very appealing, and the strings very nice with the division and the amount you can use audio bro compliments that I think they are a great tool.

TO me this sounds good from the walkthroughs and very interesting.
The Drum Head Resonance Simulation seems cool and very effective in giving a natural and realistic sound.
I like very much SSP Timpanis... they seems to have that Star Wars original trilogy tone that I look for and heard just on two other libraries (OT Berlin expansion and the very old London Percussion, I believe was still in Akai or wav format).

Could replace my use of many EW SO GOld Plus sounds... if not all, because SSP is complete with all classic orchestral sounds I need (I have enough of epic pers libs) and with all those mics choice and for the crossgrade price is going straight on my wish/shop list.

Last edited:
TO me this sounds good from the walkthroughs and very interesting.
Could replace my use of many EW SO GOld Plus sounds... if not all, because SSP is complete with all classic orchestral sounds I need (I have enough of epic pers libs) and with all those mics choice and for the crossgrade price is going straight on my wish/shop list.

I agree. Same thing here ... I've still been going back to EWQLSO Gold for some percussion sounds (tuned percussion, anvils, etc) and I think SSP could end up taking over for most of those purposes. In fact, right now I feel like SSP might end up being the one component of the NI Symphony Series that I find myself using the most (I have all of the others already, but they don't see much use anymore, ever since I went full Spitfire).

For the people who got the voucher, did you pay full price for the other Symphony Series?

I just got a reply back from NI and they told me the voucher was only for people who paid full price, not those who got the other Symphony Series at 50% off during the Summer Sale.

Can anyone confirm?

For the people who got the voucher, did you pay full price for the other Symphony Series?

I just got a reply back from NI and they told me the voucher was only for people who paid full price, not those who got the other Symphony Series at 50% off during the Summer Sale.

Can anyone confirm?
Adding to this, my email response said it was for those that own all three of the Symphony Series products. So, there was no voucher provided for, say, Strings & Brass owners.

Adding to this, my email response said it was for those that own all three of the Symphony Series products. So, there was no voucher provided for, say, Strings & Brass owners.

To clarify, did they tell you this was why you did or did not get a voucher?

I'm just not clear on their response to me because it sounds like others here who bought all three during the Summer Sale got the voucher. But they told me I wasn't getting it because I got them on sale. Very confusing

Can anyone confirm?

I purchased all crossgrades a year ago for Brass Collection, Winds Collection, and String Ensemble. And I got the $250 voucher for Percussion.

I purchased all crossgrades a year ago for Brass Collection, Winds Collection, and String Ensemble. And I got the $250 voucher for Percussion.

Did you pay full price for the crossgrades?

In my case, I bought the crossgrade during the summer sale so they cost me $150 each or $450 total.

They at least seem to be implying that's why I didn't get the voucher, because I already saved too much buying the crossgrades on sale

Each crossgrade was $299 each. FWIW, I think the 1/2 price summer crossgrade was effective marketing on the part of NI with a mind to get more people into the fold for future offerings in the series such as the Percussion library.

Each crossgrade was $299 each. FWIW, I think the 1/2 price summer crossgrade was effective marketing on the part of NI with a mind to get more people into the fold for future offerings in the series such as the Percussion library.

Gotcha. So perhaps that's the problem. I essentially got those first three for $450 while you paid $900. It may bum me out to not get a $250 off voucher, but it feels perhaps silly for me to complain when I did get those savings on the rest.

Gotcha. So perhaps that's the problem. I essentially got those first three for $450 while you paid $900.

I guess I might feel bummed about paying so much more for the crossgrades, but I've been happily using them for over a year, so there's that. Also, maybe I'll get future vouchers for new members of the lineup (Solo Strings? Kazoo Ensemble?).

Top Bottom