What's new

Studio One Zooming Frustration

Lukas, since you’re already aware of this threat, may I ask a question concerning the original headline, before this thread was highjacked concerning support issues.
Do you experience weird zoom behaviors within the piano roll ? I mean, I already gave up on a reliable link between score editor and piano roll. But the constant re-sizing is pretty annoying.

Lukas, since you’re already aware of this threat, may I ask a question concerning the original headline, before this thread was highjacked concerning support issues.
Do you experience weird zoom behaviors within the piano roll ? I mean, I already gave up on a reliable link between score editor and piano roll. But the constant re-sizing is pretty annoying.
I've now watched your videos, but when I tried to replicate the issues you describe, I didn't see any unexpected behavior.

Personally, I only use the W/E/Shift+W/Shift+E keys for zooming. But since the regular zoom command was always too coarse for my taste and I wanted to zoom in smaller steps, the fine zoom was added in version 3 or 4. I reassigned all four shortcuts to use the fine zoom instead of the regular zoom. In fact, I never use anything else for zooming.

Studio One Zooming Frustration

Top Bottom