What's new

Spitfire Symphonic Motions: Available Now

Definitely looks like its symphonic motions. They might have changed the name of it to something else now though since accidently leaking it :laugh:

Wrong, it's obviously going to be an actual violin / hardware controller hybrid that comes with a jar of goop from the set of Westworld and a lifetime access pass to AIR itself. No samples at all, and the trailers, Paul's 'leak', and indeed Spitfire's entire career as an esteemed sample library developer have all just been a clever mislead.

Everyone’s who saying Symphonic Motions has perfectly valid reasoning but I can’t help but focus on anything other than the white goop that’s practically identical to the “host goop” in Westworld. Especially after the collab and competition with the show and HBO, it’s gotta be something related, right?!

Wrong, it's obviously going to be an actual violin / hardware controller hybrid that comes with a jar of goop from the set of Westworld and a lifetime access pass to AIR itself. No samples at all, and the trailers, Paul's 'leak', and indeed Spitfire's entire career as an esteemed sample library developer have all just been a clever mislead.
Paul and Christian have been hi-fiving for a month-and-a-half, like “yeah that one screenshot of the fake Symphonic Motions you put there in that one video on purpose has really paid off”

Everyone’s who saying Symphonic Motions has perfectly valid reasoning but I can’t help but focus on anything other than the white goop that’s practically identical to the “host goop” in Westworld. Especially after the collab and competition with the show and HBO, it’s gotta be something related, right?!
It has GOT to be. No doubt. Whatsoever. Sure thing. This is IT.

Reactions: cqd
Honestly, if it was Westworld related I think it would look exactly like the Westworld goop, rather than exactly like paint.

Looking forward to hearing this properly :)

The first trailer just screamed westworld.

Not sure what the goop/paint/violin/dark and eerie tone has to do with anything if it is symphonic motions.

The first trailer just screamed westworld.

Not sure what the goop/paint/violin/dark and eerie tone has to do with anything if it is symphonic motions.
I think it's possible the marketing team were evoking Westworld - but again, if it was an official collaboration it would surely look exactly like westworld. Also possible it was pure coincidence. And they had to give you something to hear without giving away the sound of the library at all - so they buried it under some AIR, hence the eerie tone. Bet it'll have at least one violin in it though :)

Top Bottom