What's new

Spitfire Audio “This is London Calling” - BBC Symphony Orchestra

"N is coming"

Failed joke I'm afraid.
That’s what I heard initially and it made me laugh which is why I posted. In Australia and the UK “get stuffed” is light-hearted slang for “get lost” or “go away”, or a milder form of “f off”. Sorry you didn’t find it funny, but it’s probably colloquial and more of an older expression. Not sure why you felt the need to write that really, but the internet I guess.

Maybe new version of Albion serious with debut of new Albion TWO towards different road.
Albion One + Three + IV for epic stuff
new Albion TWO Loegria + new ?? for "talking/whispering orchestra".

Not to mention Mr Henson had a hard drive sized box in his video for last week for an upcoming release they were very excited about....(if link doesn't work properly, go to 20:35 or there abouts)

..and then make SF libraries Mac only. I would fill the cupboard with popcorn for that one. Oh my, the rage..

I feared that when I read the suggestion. There would not be a single benefit to going Mac only. I was going to buy Alchemy just before Apple killed the PC version and I'm still miffed about it!

11. Spitfire Audio's proprietary sample playback engine will be made open to third party developers (I've got a hunch this might be it).
Also, Spitfire Audio might take care of the business end of downloading/selling/licensing third party sampling products through their application.
What a veeeery interesting idea :) And if the UI and/or the engine are customizable it would be really cool to experiment and try new things.

I feared that when I read the suggestion. There would not be a single benefit to going Mac only. I was going to buy Alchemy just before Apple killed the PC version and I'm still miffed about it!
I bought Alchemy for my Mac just before it became free within Logic Pro. Somewhat miffed here too ;)

Top Bottom