What's new

Scoring Synths

No, but I’m hoping for a sale on scoring synths. Wasn’t too excited about it until I tried the $3 taste. Scoring synths was the best thing in that pack.

Time for a sale...

No, but I’m hoping for a sale on scoring synths. Wasn’t too excited about it until I tried the $3 taste. Scoring synths was the best thing in that pack.

Time for a sale...
I can recommend it 100 %. To me it is some of the best sampled moog ever. And the programming of the synth sound are so well done.

That is also why I’m so excited about the big update that was promised 2 years ago. It sounds so promising.

Time for a sale...
Just making sure you know that your wish was granted. See Audio Ollie's other thread in this board.

@Audio Ollie Will there be any changes to the UI with the update? I find the text extremely hard to read as is.

It'd be nice if we could control the knobs and bars via the mouse easier too, they're currently pretty wild. For example, no matter how slow I move my mouse, I can't get swing to move in increments of less than 4% at a time.

I only own taste at the moment, but does the full version come with presets for the arp and poly step? Not presets that use the arp and poly step, I mean presets for those two modules that you can load into any sound.

@Audio Ollie Will there be any changes to the UI with the update? I find the text extremely hard to read as is.

It'd be nice if we could control the knobs and bars via the mouse easier too, they're currently pretty wild. For example, no matter how slow I move my mouse, I can't get swing to move in increments of less than 4% at a time.

I only own taste at the moment, but does the full version come with presets for the arp and poly step? Not presets that use the arp and poly step, I mean presets for those two modules that you can load into any sound.
Yes we plan to update the UI to be more consistent with our current product line. There aren't any presets for the arp and poly step at the moment, but that will also be included at some point.

Yes we plan to update the UI to be more consistent with our current product line. There aren't any presets for the arp and poly step at the moment, but that will also be included at some point.
Finally picked this up, nice work! For some reason I thought there were multis, but no huh? Perhaps that's just taste. :D

Yes we plan to update the UI to be more consistent with our current product line. There aren't any presets for the arp and poly step at the moment, but that will also be included at some
Hi Audio Ollie - I think you maybe missed my question in this thread in January - so I ask you again now I see you’re still active here I ask you again: any news on the big update you promised 2 years ago?

Top Bottom