What's new

Scoring Synths

Vastman

we make the future
Hey, Ollie... might wanna update your YouTube playlist for Scoring Synths... currently it has only four but my YT search turned up several more...

I'm intriqued... scrambling for duckets

X-Bassist

Any updates we have for the library will absolutely be free. I can't guarantee NKS compatibility however. Going through NI licensing for an update will be complicated but I'm definitely looking into it.
You can make it NKS compatible without it being a Kontakt player library (which I assume is what you mean by NI licensing). Should not cost you anything besides programming time. :)

OP
Audio Ollie

Audio Ollie

You can make it NKS compatible without it being a Kontakt player library (which I assume is what you mean by NI licensing). Should not cost you anything besides programming time. :)
Excellent. I'll definitely be looking into it for the update.

OP
Audio Ollie

Audio Ollie

Check out this moody cover of Air's "Alone In Kyoto" by Remix Sample. It was made almost entirely with Scoring Synths with the exception of a Behringer Model D which he plays on top of the arrangement. Scoring Synths is the perfect compliment to your favorite analogue synths. Our sale is running until the end of Monday, so don't miss your chance to snag a copy for just $149.

Top Bottom