What's new

POLL: 100mm or 60mm for CC control over scoring libraries?(edit w/ photo on page 2)

pick a size

• Total voters
The Rodecaster Pro just added MIDI control for its faders & pads in the latest beta update. Currently the faders are fixed to CC15 on incremental channels, but that’s easy enough to re-route in Logic. Might make a good interim CC controller?

The Rodecaster Pro just added MIDI control for its faders & pads in the latest beta update. Currently the faders are fixed to CC15 on incremental channels, but that’s easy enough to re-route in Logic. Might make a good interim CC controller?
Oh wow, that is really cool of them to do!

Circling back on this @companyofquail to ask how it is all going? Wishing you success in your venture and seriously considering ordering ahead of time.
unfortunately; the controller is on a slight delay due to a death in the family of one of the team members. i am wishing him well and giving him some space to attend to himself and his family. according to him we should be back on track within 2 weeks. these things can sometimes take longer than one suspects...

hopefully i will have something positive to post here by late may. thank you for checking in!

Just wanted to give everyone an update. I have been trying to source chips for 2 months and the last info I got from stm is 2 years. So unfortunately I am not sure how long it will be before the fader modules are available unless we can find a similar chip with the same size or smaller footprint.

Just wanted to give everyone an update. I have been trying to source chips for 2 months and the last info I got from stm is 2 years. So unfortunately I am not sure how long it will be before the fader modules are available unless we can find a similar chip with the same size or smaller footprint.
Yeah - there are a bunch of chips right now that are hard to get for EVERYONE. Supply chains have been effected by two fires at one massive plant in Japan which supplies a huge amount of the pro audio (and car!) industry. I've spoken to folk at Focusrite and Sennheiser who are really feeling it. It means some of their gear is staring at 9month waits for supply to their suppliers!

So the smaller buyers are REALLY stuffed.

And this isn't even taking into account probs across the industry caused by covid.

I feel for you, and hope you find a way.

Top Bottom