What's new

** PEARL CONCERT GRAND - Newly denoised sample set (2.4)

Have you visited your account area? You should see an "Updates" section with a link to just the data files, along with instructions.

Have you visited your account area? You should see an "Updates" section with a link to just the data files, along with instructions.
Yeah, I don't see anything about updates anywhere. There isn't an "Updates" section for me... Nothing under the "my downloads" area except the option to re-download the entire instrument. I'll try clearing out my browser cache to see if something different comes up.

Pearl Concert Grand v2.0 - Coming Soon!

PEARL Concert Grand
is our flagship piano virtual instrument. Since 2015, the silky sound of a Yamaha C7 recorded in a hall with 4 mic positions has been enjoyed by thousands of composers, and now we are preparing the release of v2.0.

We completely re-scripted the engine from the ground up, and you can enjoy the following features when it launches:
  • Refined new UI based on the color and style of the original
  • Per-key ADSR, Vel -> Volume, Vel -> Brightness, Velocity Curve, and Microtuning controls
  • Support for continuous pedal values
  • Much more accurate repedaling behavior
  • Reduced noise buildup
  • NKS support
This update will be available FREE for all owners, and you will be able to use it alongside your existing PEARL installation!

Very glad about all this! Especially the microtuning!

Great update! The GUI is much more intuitive, and the piano definitely plays better (after A/B ing it with version 1.3.7). Thanks for continuing to improve what was already one of my favorite sampled pianos.

Actually samples weren't re-processed compared to version 1. Just some instrument tweaks in order to reduce buildups. :)

Reactions: CGR
Whatever the technology or process is for noise reduction, I would like to applaud the result for itself that reduce noise which was a disadvantage of v1. ;)

Reactions: CGR
When becoming a new customer does the pearl piano download as version 2.0 , or do you have to download the older version and add the update ?

Top Bottom