What's new

Out Now | Ethera Gold Atlantis 3

Hello,

yes of course you can get ATLANTIS III through Zero-G using the 20% loyalty discount

" Bought an Ethera elsewhere, or have issues with discount codes? Please email [email protected] with proof of purchase to arrange a code and get access to the loyalty scheme"
Awesome!! Thank you so much for the quick help @StefanoM!

I purchased this over the holidays and finally digging into it

I noticed that many of the vocal phrases libraries only contain phrases in minor keys

If I want to use these phrases in a Major key, am I relegated to using Melodyne in order to change the notes?

Thank you

I noticed that many of the vocal phrases libraries only contain phrases in minor keys

If I want to use these phrases in a Major key, am I relegated to using Melodyne in order to change the notes?
Depending what minor mode the phrases are in - could you use phrases in the relative minor for the major key you're working with? For example, if your piece is in C major, some of the A minor phrases might fit.

Can someone confirm this issue in Atlantis 3? Normally in the legato patches, if you turn off the legato you can now play chords, but Patch 25 Dark Siren true legato, Patch 27 Venezia True Legato, & Patch 28 Syllable True legato, turning off legato to play chords does not work like other patches. Seems to be a bug where the legato transition is being turned off, but its still forcing monophonic playing.

Can someone confirm this issue in Atlantis 3? Normally in the legato patches, if you turn off the legato you can now play chords, but Patch 25 Dark Siren true legato, Patch 27 Venezia True Legato, & Patch 28 Syllable True legato, turning off legato to play chords does not work like other patches. Seems to be a bug where the legato transition is being turned off, but its still forcing monophonic playing.
Hello, yes. There's a small difference in the script. I had to remove the polyphonic functionality in those specific patches.

Anyway , remember that you have a lot of Sustains in the specific instruments ( sustains, vocal synth ) etc.

Hello Guys,

New Tutorial on Atlantis III

In this Tutorial, I guide you through the many True Legato articulations of ATLANTIS III, featuring 6 Amazing Cinematic Singers

I'll explain where I usually use them, and reveal all the features in detail.

We'll see the Romantic True Legato, Atlantis True Legato, Elven True Legato, Valhalla True Legato, Fantasy True Legato, Firenze True Legato, Dark Siren, Roma, Venezia and Syllables True Legato.

I hope it can be helpful both for those who have Atlantis III and for those who don't.

I will make more tutorials, delving into detail on every section of this deep library.

We Start with the True Legato!

Ste

Sounds amazing Stefano, I'm always amazed at the realism you achieve with your legato instruments. They're really in a class all their own, and I always enjoy using them.

Hi Guys Another Tutorial:

In this video,

we'll explore how to recreate the magnificent atmospheres from the soundtrack of Assassin's Creed Valhalla composed by great Jesper Kyd, focusing particularly on the track 'Out Of The North'...

using 4 libraries, actually, make that 5.

Last edited:
Top Bottom