What's new

Out Now | Ethera Gold Atlantis 3

Ethera Gold Atlantis 3 is launching on Thursday 19th October!

We are very excited to announce the next evolution of the remarkable Ethera Gold series, and the successor to the highly-praised and top-selling Atlantis 2 library created by Stefano Maccarelli.

Ethera Gold Atlantis 3 contains over 30GB of samples, 6 singers and 35 multi-sampled Kontakt instruments; this huge update introduces 8 new True Legato instruments, 3 new Phrases instruments, 2 new Polyphonic Chants instruments, an all-new Hybrid Vocal Synth, improved original content and many more features.

Atlantis 3 will launch with a 20% intro discount at $111.95 (reg. $139.95) and an extra 20% discount available to Ethera Loyalty customers. Owners of Atlantis 1/2 can upgrade for just $50 (loyalty discounts cannot be applied to upgrades).

We'd be happy to answer any questions you have here, and you can also check out @StefanoM Dev thread here

Watch the full trailer below and find more information on our website:
https://zero-g.co.uk/products/ethera-gold-atlantis-3

Last edited:
Looks fantastic!

Regarding this "Owners of Atlantis 2 can upgrade for just $50" is that only during the intro, or will $50 be the upgrade amount even after the intro?

Thank you, everyone. It's been a long journey, but I'm delighted to have enhanced an already powerful library.

In Version 3, you'll discover an abundance of high-quality vocal content, including deeply sampled true legato with double-layering, a variety of vocal phrases, polyphonic vocal chants, and make sure not to miss exploring the Hybrid Synth, a highly intriguing vocal sound design tool.

Soon, there will be a detailed video that will provide an in-depth look at the content

Feel free to reach out to me for any information.

Ste

How about Atlantis one owners? Is there any overlapping content between one, two, and three?
If you have Atlantis 1/2, this is an upgrade (for $50), so with Atlantis 3, you'll receive all the content from Atlantis as well as the new additions.

As mentioned earlier and as you'll hear in the trailers, there are numerous additional features. In total, we now have 6 singers, to highlight the most noticeable change.

However, there are many other new additions. Even the content from Atlantis 1/2 has been improved. You can see that Atlantis 3 now occupies approximately 30 gigabytes when uncompressed :)

6 professional singers total
35 kontakt instruments total
30gb of samples total
New Heroic True Legato
New Dark Siren True Legato
New Roma True Legato
New Venezia True Legato
New Firenze True Legato
New Syllables True Legato
New Hybrid Vocal Synth
New Elven Polyphonic Legato Chants
New Syllables Polyphonic Legato Chants
New Vocal Phrases
Improved content from Atlantis 2

Coming soon, the walkthrough video

@StefanoM - really looking forward to this release! I think in another thread you had said that Atlantis 3 contains all the content of Atlantis 1 & 2. As an owner of Atlantis 2, does this mean that once I upgrade I can delete my install of Atlantis 2 altogether (assuming I don’t have any custom snapshots)?

@StefanoM - really looking forward to this release! I think in another thread you had said that Atlantis 3 contains all the content of Atlantis 1 & 2. As an owner of Atlantis 2, does this mean that once I upgrade I can delete my install of Atlantis 2 altogether (assuming I don’t have any custom snapshots)?
Exactly, you can delete Atlantis 2.

The content of Atlantis 2 is present in the same way, and it's named the same, so you shouldn't have compatibility issues with old sessions. The graphical interface of these instruments has changed, a new feature (Room Mic) has been added, and some legato transitions have been improved

You will then find two installers: one for installing the image for the Kontakt 7 browser, and another installer for the snapshot presets for the Hybrid Vocal Synth.

I figured as much - just another little detail that adds to the already-immense value you provide! Thanks for confirming.
Certainly, when you open an old project that contained Atlantis 2 ( if you delete it ) , you will receive a missing content message since the library folder is named Atlantis 3 (and please don't change the name, or else it will break the connection to Kontakt 7's image). However, simply perform a "search for folder" and select the new Atlantis 3 folder, within Kontakt's missing content message to set everything right and have the old project up and running

I'll get it as soon as it's up and I don't even need to listen to demos! I have no doubt it will be great, looking forward to it very much.
Thank you very much, I'm pleased by this trust.

In any case, from both the trailers and the video walkthrough, you can find useful information.
I always recommend watching it :) to get all the infos..and don't miss anything.
If nothing else, it also took hours of work to make them, ahah:emoji_grin: :2thumbs:

Last edited:
Top Bottom