What's new

OUT NOW! 50% OFF PROMO | World Percussion 3.0 | World Strings Harp | World Strings Santur | Evolution Series

pulse

World_Perc_3.0.jpg

World_Strings_Harp.jpg

World_Strings_Santur.jpg

11 WORLD PERCUSSION INSTRUMENTS

1. World Percussion Africa 3.0 (Updated)
2. World Percussion Asia 3.0 (Updated)
3. World Percussion Europe 3.0 (Updated)
4. World Percussion Middle East 3.0 (Updated)
5. World Percussion South America 3.0 (Updated)
6. World Percussion Taiko 3.0 (Updated)
7. World Percussion Ensembles 3.0 (Brand New)
8. World Percussion Tuned 3.0 (Brand New)
9. World Percussion Oddities 3.0 (Brand New)
10. World Percussion Angklung 3.0 (Brand New)
11. World Percussion Mbira 3.0 (Brand New)

2 WORLD STRINGS INSTRUMENTS

1. World Strings Harp (Brand New)
2. World Strings Santur (Brand New)

Enjoy a 50% Promo Discount off the RRP: World Percussion Series, World Strings Harp, and World Strings Santur. The Sale will run till mid May :)

WORLD PERCUSSION 3.0

Welcome to our all-new World Percussion Series, featuring 11 inspiring instruments. We've rebuilt the original 6 instruments—Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, South America, and Taiko—from the ground up. Additionally, we're thrilled to introduce 5 new libraries to the family: Ensembles, Tuned, Oddities, Angklung, and Mbira.

For a limited time, the entire World Percussion Series is available at a 50% discount off the recommended retail price. Now is the perfect opportunity to complete your collection!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

If you are a World Percussion 2.0 user of one or more products from this series, we're excited to offer you a complimentary upgrade to the 3.0 version for the products you own. An update email will be sent out within a couple of days to users of the old version so please keep an eye on your junk mail folder incase it ends up there.

For a detailed look at what's new in the World Percussion 3.0 Series please check out our overview video:

For More information:

https://www.evolutionseries.com/

Africa_Djembe_04.jpg

Asia_Kendung_03.jpg

WORLD STRINGS HARP

Classical elegance with modern flair

From timeless tones to edgy avant-garde sounds, World Strings – Harp covers this iconic instrument from every angle. Emily Granger, Principal Harpist with the Queensland Symphony Orchestra, delivers virtuoso performances covering traditional and prepared effects, including a large variety of glissandi and motion articulations. Captured at a world-class scoring stage with state-of-the-art equipment, each sound is rich with nuance and depth.

Overview Video:

For More information:

https://www.evolutionseries.com/portfolio/world-strings-harp/

Harp_05.jpg

WORLD STRINGS SANTUR

Precision meets Tradition

Immerse yourself in the beautiful resonant tones of the Persian santur, a traditional hammered dulcimer. Crafted with precision and tradition, this library showcases dynamic performances from master percussionist Ian “Coomba” Watson. Exquisite sustain, flam, and tremolo articulations, captured in world-class detail, ensure maximum expression and versatility.

Overview Video:

For More information:

https://www.evolutionseries.com/portfolio/world-strings-santur/

Santur_04.jpg

Shop Now:

www.evolutionseries.com

It has been an honor collaborating with these passionate and talented musicians. Their years of dedication and mastery truly breathe life into these instruments.

Last edited:
So I'm assuming owners of World Perc Core get the updated single libraries but not the stuff labeled as "brand new"? Will there be some kind of upgrade or bundle completion pricing or something?

So I'm assuming owners of World Perc Core get the updated single libraries but not the stuff labeled as "brand new"? Will there be some kind of upgrade or bundle completion pricing or something?
Yes you are correct the free update email will be going out in a couple of days... so keep an eye out (including your junk folder) for that :) Also in that email users of Africa and Asia will get an extra discount on World Percussion Tuned. As for a complete your bundle option... we currently don't offer this. The promo price will be the best option. Hope that helps.

Are these prices better than or similar to the recent NI sale?

Is crossgrade pricing available from the Oud to the Santur?

Are these prices better than or similar to the recent NI sale?

Is crossgrade pricing available from the Oud to the Santur?
Hey axb312, the Native Instruments sale was a one-time deal; it won't happen again soon. The catch with their sale was that you scored a bigger discount by investing in a bundle. This 50% promo discount isn't far off from what NI offered. For future sales, I'll likely stick to 40% off. I feel this is the best deal available for now. Since the Oud and Santur are different instruments, there's no need for a crossgrade. Even if there were, I couldn't offer a better deal than the current promo discount :)

The wide range of articulations in the harp look inspiring. Thank you! Is it available for download yet? My Native Access says "add library", not "install"... Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 13.21.33.png

Would it be possible to list the actual instruments in the collections, especially regarding Tuned, which has some stuff moved from the other libraries but does it also have new stuff?

Aside from that (and this is definitely stalling any consideration of buying any of the newbies, except maybe the Persian Santur (not to be confused with the Indian Santoor), for which I think you are the first to make a dedicated single-instrument library), I definitely appreciate the free upgrade to the main legacy instruments in the suite of collections.

Correction: There is one other dedicated Santur library, but it is only a single-instrument library because they haven't yet added its partner instruments -- a mere technicality. It runs on a new HISE-based sampler player that I had not yet heard about, so it's still the case that this new library is probably the only dedicated Santur library that runs on Kontakt.

[ Vagueness above, is to avoid direct mention of competition ]

Last edited:
BTW, just to confuse matters, one well-known Persian collection calls theirs a Santoor, and another widely adopted India collection refers to theirs as Santur!

Yes, they are related, but there are also important differences.

The Wiki articles on each respective one, are helpful background information, and I appreciate that you labeled yours correctly as a Santur as it is clearly of the Persian variety.

Does NA2 finally work on Intel iMacs? I have tried once a year on average, and it's a big fail every time. Then I reinstall NA1.
Hey Mark, Native Access 2 has worked fine on my Intel Mac for quite some time now, first on Catalina and then on Monterey, for what it’s worth.

Best,

Geoff

Would it be possible to list the actual instruments in the collections, especially regarding Tuned, which has some stuff moved from the other libraries but does it also have new stuff?
Is this what you’re looking for?

Best,

Geoff

Top Bottom