What's new

OT Inspire - Where are the brass key switches?

Saxer

In the multi instruments of Orchestraltools Inspire 1 and 2 I can find woodwinds and strings with multiple articulations and the corresponding key switches colored on the little keyboard in the Kontakt GUI. But for the brass instruments I can see only the articulations but no corrsponding key switches. Skipping up and down the little arrows for key switch position (<KS>) transposes the keys up and down. I tried that in the brass instruments (for the case they are out of visible range) but nothing happened. What am I missing?

Woods.jpeg

Brass.jpeg

In the multi instruments of Orchestraltools Inspire 1 and 2 I can find woodwinds and strings with multiple articulations and the corresponding key switches colored on the little keyboard in the Kontakt GUI. But for the brass instruments I can see only the articulations but no corrsponding key switches. Skipping up and down the little arrows for key switch position (<KS>) transposes the keys up and down. I tried that in the brass instruments (for the case they are out of visible range) but nothing happened. What am I missing?

Woods.jpeg

Brass.jpeg

Hmmm... Win10 Pro Desktop /Reaper /Kontakt 5.8.1 /Axiom Pro61
Only choice for 01 Brass Whole Ensemble Swells is BO_Inspire 2.
I have blue keys for ~5 octaves then all black higher octaves.
Swells would not have articulations ?

With BO_Inspire 1, no swells choice, but 01 Brass Whole Ensemble Multi has keyswitches to far right for (4) articulations, and they work properly.

Not much help _ sorry

BO_Inspire 1 Multi.jpg BO_Inspire 2.jpg

Last edited:

Woods.jpeg

Brass.jpeg
try looking at the other end of the keyboard

Thanks guys... I was just too impatient when clicking the <KS> button. The key switches are simply out of visible range on the right side.

Top Bottom