What's new

Multi Divisi Script v6.64

I am no longer developing or distributing this script. After over 14 years, it generates very little return and I simply don't have the time (or energy) to answer all the messages I get (99.9% of which are user error and/or not reading the user guide!).

Since it's first inception in 2009 it has had well over 1k downloads.

A big thankyou to the 50 or so users who donated a small amount; much appreciated!

I am no longer developing or distributing this script. After over 14 years, it generates very little return and I simply don't have the time (or energy) to answer all the messages I get (99.9% of which are user error and/or not reading the user guide!).

Since it's first inception in 2009 it has had well over 1k downloads.

A big thankyou to the 50 or so users who donated a small amount; much appreciated!
Hi Jay!
I just became aware of your script and I'm very interested in it. Could you send me the link and I'll be happy to pay?

Anyone has an alternative ? divisimate, force you to go out of the daw, complicate things on a scoring workflow. Maybe logicpro midi scripts can make it...

Of course Jay that's fair ! For those in the need, I found a 4 voices divisi script that works at tobysherriff.net

Yes there is! It is not "abandoned".

Just because I choose not to distribute my work does not mean it can be freely shared (AKA pirated).
You may have misunderstood. I was explicitly asking if you would make it public domain, as the only person who can. There has been no talk of piracy as far as I can see.

Top Bottom