What's new

Multi Divisi Script v6.64

OK, it looks like the kewswitch is being sent with the note. Midi Note 0 is a funny one (i.e. it's sometimes used for note off). I'll have another look tomorrow.

Last edited:
Is there an Articulation Set editor in Logic where you can see the settings?

By the way, try the NOD button (Note Off Delay), that helps fix stuck note issues with most instruments. The other way to clear the script internal logic is to press on/off, rather than having to press the '!' Kontakt reset button.
I figured out why I was getting a lot of hanging notes with certain libraries.. I'm so stupid! CC21 is my default vibrato/mod wheel, with cc1 being mapped to my expression pedal. It was also changing the mode in the divisi plugin on the fly... duh! I'm so smrt...! :)

I figured out why I was getting a lot of hanging notes with certain libraries.. I'm so stupid! CC21 is my default vibrato/mod wheel, with cc1 being mapped to my expression pedal. It was also changing the mode in the divisi plugin on the fly... duh! I'm so smrt...! :)
Glad to hear you got it sorted. I've had quite a few 'bug reports' recently which, apart from the on/off switch not responding, all turned out to be user error.

Multi Divisi Script v6.53
View attachment 95635
This multiscript takes incoming ...
I have a feature request. Would it be possible to set up a key switch that sends an emergency note off signal to all keys not currently being held down? That way, if I'm playing live and I get a held note, I don't have to take my hands off the keyboard, or fish for the note that is being held to re-strike it. I can just slap (yes, slap!) the bottom note on the keyboard and clear it? Only if it's easy to implement and doesn't cause any trouble with anything else...

@dentpuzz what libraries are you using that hang? Is there anyway you could record a midi sequence of when you get a hang and PM it to me.

p.s. the above feature request is not really feasible as the script would have to send 100+ note off messages x 12 channels (which would probably cause an error!)

v6.56 uploaded.

Changelog:
  • Fixed issue with Note On messages for midi note zero (C-2 or 0); some software uses this as a note off, so I created a workaround for those using this as a keyswitch.
  • GUI keyboard display updates:
    • Note numbering on the Keyboard to match Kontakt v7 (also displays C3 or C4 depending on your preference)
    • The set range now displays at the bottom of the keyboard display.
    • All pressed notes are highlighted at the top of the keyboard display (as opposed to those displayed for parts in colour). This can keep track of any notes held but not playing.

v6.59 uploaded:

Changelog:
  • Several GUI updates; the updated user guide now relates to the colouring on the GUI to hopefully make it a bit easier to understand/setup!
  • Set Range fixed; it now responds on any channel (rather than just the input channel) and the played note is sounded. This makes range setting easier when using a midi controller keyboard.
  • Added separate note and 8ve transpositions (to make it easier to play chords). Transposed notes won't now play if they are transposed Out of Range (to avoid accidental keyswitches)

A huge update of the Unison mode is on it's way. This will replace the separate Voice Splitter multiscript (as it's now being built into the Divisi script Unison Mode). This update will only work in Kontakt v5.7+ due to using some of the newer KSP features (as opposed to K4+ in the current script).

Upcoming Unison Mode Features:
  • Presets for musical ensembles (Strings, Brass, WW, Choir etc)
  • Presets for automatically playing a selection of chords by setting the transpose accordingly.
Also a note delay/timing humaniser (separate script) to work with the Divisi Script is almost finished.

A huge update of the Unison mode is on it's way. This will replace the separate Voice Splitter multiscript (as it's now being built into the Divisi script Unison Mode). This update will only work in Kontakt v5.7+ due to using some of the newer KSP features (as opposed to K4+ in the current script).

Upcoming Unison Mode Features:
  • Presets for musical ensembles (Strings, Brass, WW, Choir etc)
  • Presets for automatically playing a selection of chords by setting the transpose accordingly.
Also a note delay/timing humaniser (separate script) to work with the Divisi Script is almost finished.
That time/delay humanizing sounds great!

Top Bottom