What's new

Mntra Mndala 2.0 Coming Today?

Doesn't seem to be quite ready yet! Neither apparent dl link for Mndala works, at least for me in Chrome on Win10, and the link for Huracan takes you to Pripyat at PB, who don't have a listing for Huracan at all.
Also, that is one full on in your face website!
Completely puzzled (as sadly so many times before....) with Mndala: download links dont work for me too, they simply go into nothin, login/resetting password dont work and for the pulse download serial I got I cant see any update....

Back up, still not working, which is a shame because Huracan sounds like it might be the Mndala library that I properly connect with.

Still can't log in, still can't get Huracan, but I have just downloaded and installed Mndala 2. I'm going in!
Edit: No I'm not, can't log in to Mndala 2 either.

I ordered and downloaded Huracan, installed Mnandala 2 but i'm unable to login in the plugin with my account credentials (it's ok whe I log on to the website). It may be necessary to wait a little longer.

Having changed my password, I can now log into both the site and Mndala. Once logged in, Huracan is now available to be ordered and downloaded from mntra.io.

It would seem it is pointless to download Huracan from the website, as when you go to install it via Mndala 2 it redownloads it.
It is now installed, and working, though you won't be able to access your Mndala 1 libs until they are updated for Mndala 2.
I am delighted to confirm that legato percussion is indeed now a thing!

Has anyone tried to use the website at mntra.io on a large screen? The size of the "Animistic Virtual Instruments" text is set at 270pt! And all other pieces of text are enormous too...

Has anyone tried to use the website at mntra.io on a large screen? The size of the "Animistic Virtual Instruments" text is set at 270pt! And all other pieces of text are enormous too...
Yes. I've got a UWQHD as my main monitor, and the entire website feels like it's trying to climb down my throat!

Top Bottom