What's new

Feature Requests* for BBC Pro and Core *(Please Read 1st post)

What does this means specifically?
Means you can layer more than one instrument within the player...like you can with Kontakt...I can have up to 16 MIDI channels all within ONE instance. Can't do that with SF player yet.

Means you can layer more than one instrument within the player...like you can with Kontakt...I can have up to 16 MIDI channels all within ONE instance. Can't do that with SF player yet.

I use Presonus Studio One Pro 5, which has the Multi-Instrument feature. You can just drag a second, instrument onto the existing one, and it creates a combo of both instruments in one track, need a third one, just drag a third instrument to the first two, ...etc. You can even process them independently in the same track.

I use Presonus Studio One Pro 5, which has the Multi-Instrument feature. You can just drag a second, instrument onto the existing one, and it creates a combo of both instruments in one track, need a third one, just drag a third instrument to the first two, ...etc. You can even process them independently in the same track.
That sounds cool. :)

yeah that's a super tasty feature in S1 5

Is it just me or is it really hard to get good double-tonguing out of the woodwinds? It seems like the lowest setting is 3 notes and you have to hit it just right to get 2 and even then it's inconsistent with the sustain of the last note. Also, I believe it's tempo based, which makes the whole exercise kind of pointless. The note on/off double triggering method used some other libraries is *way* more useful.

I would like the ability to assign any CC to any parameter. As it stands, there is only the CC learn...but if dynamics can be assigned to any CC that would be great...like a global re-assignmnet of CCs so we don't need to do it for every instance.

Ok well studio one is the same as Cubase and considers middle c to be c3, spitfire follow the industry standard of c4
C4 is the standard, yes...I think with most if not all DAWs, they follow the less popular c3...however, in Pro Tools, I can change this behavior to adjust to the standard C4. So works out for me. :)

C4 is the standard, yes...I think with most if not all DAWs, they follow the less popular c3...however, in Pro Tools, I can change this behavior to adjust to the standard C4. So works out for me. :)
LOL @jaketanner i know your sorted i was meaning for @macavalon thats why he key switches are out by an octave there is nothing wrong with the plugin or in reality the DAW they just both follow a different standard. Ideally like PT you should be able to tell the DAW which standard you want to follow or there should be a way in the VST spec the DAW and the plugin to say which standard they follow and the translation be automatic.

LOL @jaketanner i know your sorted i was meaning for @macavalon thats why he key switches are out by an octave there is nothing wrong with the plugin or in reality the DAW they just both follow a different standard. Ideally like PT you should be able to tell the DAW which standard you want to follow or there should be a way in the VST spec the DAW and the plugin to say which standard they follow and the translation be automatic.
A quick button to change setting would be nice. :)

Top Bottom