What's new

Cinematic Studio Woodwinds - SPINOFF AFTER RELEASE

Don´t have CSS, and I hope the new legato gets ported, but I think we´ll still have to nudge the notes to have them played in time with the grid, with the three legato speeds?

I hope Alex makes a quick video showing the new workflow.

I had hoped for a lookahead function like the new MSS update

So the update downloads are sent via email ?

The update requires a full install of the library, I wonder why it wasn't done via Native Access ?

I agree on Native Instruments having the responsibility to get this out to users. I think with the 'per each fee' Alex pays them - they could manage this. ;)

I think you can re-download csw then get new edition automatically :scout:
That's what I'm guessing. Re-Downloading it from Native Access. But how do we know that the update is available at NA ? I checked my NA account, and it doesn't show any CSW Update.

That's what I'm guessing. Re-Downloading it from Native Access. But how do we know that the update is available at NA ? I checked my NA account, and it doesn't show any CSW Update.
Arent CS libraries downloaded via continuata or something similar? Iirc I had to ask them to give me a new link because I constantly had 20 kbps download speed or something like that.

Edit: forget what I said...I'm stupid and forgot that they are Kontakt player libraries.
I was so sure that it was CSS back then where I had that problem...ah well I'll never know.

Arent CS libraries downloaded via continuata or something similar? Iirc I had to ask them to give me a new link because I constantly had 20 kbps download speed or something like that.
Probably - NI logged in (their website) - no options. Native Access - shows 1.0. I must be patient grasshopper.

I wonder how @Sovereign found out about the update ? email maybe ?

They also mention :

Quote "Please be advised that we are expecting a bit of traffic with this release so if you could please wait a few days you may get better download speeds. Apologies for the inconvenience, please reach out to us via a support ticket on our website if you need further information or assistance."

Top Bottom