What's new

Christian Henson's YouTube Channel - Nighty Night!

Great :) @christianhenson love these new video's, very interesting! Thanks for making these.

Hi all,

Here's my first film on my new YouTube channel detailing adventures in the media composition and sample making trade, lots of behind the scenes footage at Spitfire, tutorials from me, and I imagine the odd unintentional insight into what we have in the pipeline for Spitfire!

If you like what I'm doing hit like, if you're new to the channel hit subscribe and always check the video description for relevant links...

CH x

...AND HERE'S THE LATEST FILM:

CH,

I gave up the single large template concept about the same time as you on your recommendation and it is also worked out very well for me and my creativity and most importantly freshness.

Some Phobos nerdiness in the near future definitely needed :)

I ordered a Chromecast just so I could cast out your videos to my TV :roflmao:

Thanks, I'm enjoying doing them... wonder how nerdy I can go before people drop off!

Highly unlikely all will drop off. They are great videos. Your side chaining a drone with a drum kit to give it the rhythm but not the kit sound was a real lightbulb moment for me! Would love a video on how you create Stems, how they are Reverbed, what instrument choices go on a Stem and how many Stems are standard for TV, Film, and Libraries. I know it's specific to certain projects but anything as a guide would be good. DAW routing and maybe explaining how using Pro Tools with your composing DAW works? I'm eager to learn that!

@christianhenson I thought I worked hard, but you absolutely put me to shame. Can I ask, how many hours do you sleep per night, and at what time?

Much respect, you obviously walk the walk (quite literally). :thumbsup:

Highly unlikely all will drop off. They are great videos. Your side chaining a drone with a drum kit to give it the rhythm but not the kit sound was a real lightbulb moment for me! Would love a video on how you create Stems, how they are Reverbed, what instrument choices go on a Stem and how many Stems are standard for TV, Film, and Libraries. I know it's specific to certain projects but anything as a guide would be good. DAW routing and maybe explaining how using Pro Tools with your composing DAW works? I'm eager to learn that!
+1 for that.

oh yes, there has been a label "herrmann pickups" and if remeber correctly you were talking about an olafur library while recording at air lyndhurst with olafur talking about blending from noise to tones.
don't know. It's hard to keep up with you :-D

Watching all these videos in a row, slightly drunk, has made me want to:

1) become a Spitfire purist
2) work for Spitfire
3) be a WILLE (by train, the flights would drive me nuts)

Top Bottom