What's new

Anyone Else Think 8dio Adagio Violas Kick Ass?

So in a complete surprise 8dio support got back to me at long last with materials to install the multis for the Adagio violas. I’m not at my rig right now so I can’t attest to whether they work, but it was at least gratifying to see that they did ultimately attempt to address the issue rather than sticking with their original line that the multis were no longer needed. I’ll report back once I’ve had a chance to install.

So in a complete surprise 8dio support got back to me at long last with materials to install the multis for the Adagio violas. I’m not at my rig right now so I can’t attest to whether they work, but it was at least gratifying to see that they did ultimately attempt to address the issue rather than sticking with their original line that the multis were no longer needed. I’ll report back once I’ve had a chance to install.

Good to know ! This infers each user will need to contact 8DIO Support for this fix ?
No big deal, just strange versus Update and notification.

Good to know ! This infers each user will need to contact 8DIO Support for this fix ?
No big deal, just strange versus Update and notification.
I'm not sure. And it may only apply to Apple users on later systems where the Apple installer originally supplied with the library didn't work. I'll let you know when I've had a chance to install it and see what they gave me.

I'm not sure. And it may only apply to Apple users on later systems where the Apple installer originally supplied with the library didn't work. I'll let you know when I've had a chance to install it and see what they gave me.
8dio support sent me a set of graphics and once put in the correct folder the multi works as promised. The switching in the multi doesn't seem especially smooth, at least in the mode selected by velocity, but we'll see. At least it works now...

my adagio voilas are from 2013. does anyone know if there is an update meanwhile?

Top Bottom