What's new

All VI Freebie contributions Here!

Since the community lacks of sampled pianos I decided to create one for us and since Piano Day is tomorrow I thought it would be a good idea to "release" it today :)
For Decent Sampler.

To celebrate Piano Day 2024, I'm thrilled to announce the release of a brand new virtual instrument for the amazing Decent Sampler platform! Introducing "lofi Audio - Vintage Resonance: Upright Piano Embrace", an expressive upright piano sample library that brings the timeless charm of the upright piano right to your fingertips.

Crafted with passion and precision, "lofi Audio - Vintage Resonance: Upright Piano Embrace” captures the rich, warm tones and intimate character of a vintage upright piano, meticulously sampled to deliver an authentic playing experience. Whether you're composing heartfelt melodies, creating captivating soundscapes, or simply indulging in the joy of playing piano, this instrument is sure to inspire your musical journey.

Experience the magic of "lofi Audio - Vintage Resonance: Upright Piano Embrace” and elevate your music to new heights. Available now, exclusively for Decent Sampler. 🎶✨

Happy Piano Day 2024 ❤️🎹❤️

/Anders

Edit: Alternative link (p-cloud) http://e.pc.cd/ioLy6alK
WallofSoundAB is my company, thus the branding...

Message me if none is working and I'll send you a wetransfer link.
I'm in Europe (Sweden) working business hours, 9 to 5-ish, and sometimes use the night to recharge aka sleep. So if you for some reason don't get a reply straight away please rest assure I'll address your question as soon as possible.
Cheers

Last edited:
Since the community lacks of sampled pianos I decided to create one for us and since Piano Day is tomorrow I thought it would be a good idea to "release" it today :)
For Decent Sampler.

To celebrate Piano Day 2024, I'm thrilled to announce the release of a brand new virtual instrument for the amazing Decent Sampler platform! Introducing "lofi Audio - Vintage Resonance: Upright Piano Embrace", an expressive upright piano sample library that brings the timeless charm of the upright piano right to your fingertips.

Crafted with passion and precision, "lofi Audio - Vintage Resonance: Upright Piano Embrace” captures the rich, warm tones and intimate character of a vintage upright piano, meticulously sampled to deliver an authentic playing experience. Whether you're composing heartfelt melodies, creating captivating soundscapes, or simply indulging in the joy of playing piano, this instrument is sure to inspire your musical journey.

Experience the magic of "lofi Audio - Vintage Resonance: Upright Piano Embrace” and elevate your music to new heights. Available now, exclusively for Decent Sampler. 🎶✨

/Anders

Thanks Anders. There may be an issue with the download files. It comes as 2 parts .A zip file (which is empty) and a file named as follows lofiAudio_Upright_Piano_Embrace.ZOnXHRYR.zip.part
This will not open. I've tried a further 3 times to redownload and they all fail after a few seconds. Perhaps too much traffic?

Thanks Anders. There may be an issue with the download files. It comes as 2 parts .A zip file (which is empty) and a file named as follows lofiAudio_Upright_Piano_Embrace.ZOnXHRYR.zip.part
This will not open. I've tried a further 3 times to redownload and they all fail after a few seconds. Perhaps too much traffic?
Edit:
All working at my end.
Perhaps try to download again?
If it still doesn’t work, please let know and I’ll send you a wetransfer.
Cheers,
/Anders

….

Thanks for letting me know.
Will look into it asap.
/Anders

Last edited:
Also having no luck here, keep getting disconnected after a couple of megabytes. I tried downloading after your edit.

Kind thanks for sharing this! Such a lovely and delicate sound. To be honest, this is one of the rare DS-exclusive releases that really piqued my interest.

For Decent Sampler.

/Anders

Edit: Alternative link (p-cloud) http://e.pc.cd/ioLy6alK
WallofSoundAB is my company, thus the branding...

Message me if none is working and I'll send you a wetransfer link.
I'm in Europe (Sweden) working business hours, 9 to 5-ish, and sometimes use the night to recharge aka sleep. So if you for some reason don't get a reply straight away please rest assure I'll address your question as soon as possible.
Cheers

Not that big of a fan when it comes to overly soft sounding pianos, but this one's rather different. It has a nice warmth to it, but it's not "muddy" like some libraries tend to be. Thanks!

Laboratorio di Informatica Musicala have released their 30th student developed freebie, TheMasker, an alternative to Trackspacer.
They issue the following caveats:
This page contains audio plugins developed by the students of the course ▸"Development of technologies for music production" (▸Bachelor's Program in Informatica Musicale).
Being the results of students' efforts, no responsibility is taken for their stability. Before publication, however, it has been verified that each plugin:

• does not contain malware (verified on the source code);
  • is stable under normal conditions;
  • is effective, that is, correctly does what it should do;
  • works as soon as loaded, without having to modify parameters to make it recalculate the internal state;
  • is robust with respect to loading on mono and stereo channels (even if nominally mono only or stereo only);
  • behaves correctly at different sampling rates;
  • is robust with respect to the automation of all parameters;
  • correctly loads and saves the status between sessions;
  • works well during and after exporting a mixdown.
I haven't installed these yet, but am inclined to give TheMasker and Granolizer a shot.

Here is yet another free virtual analog synth:

If I'm not mistaken, this one is Windows-only, available in VST2 and VST3 formats. It also has a standalone mode.
Be aware that with anything from William you will be spammed for the rest of your life and never get rid of his spam mails arriving in waves depending of the actual state of his mental health.....

Be aware that with anything from William you will be spammed for the rest of your life and never get rid of his spam mails arriving in waves depending of the actual state of his mental health.....
Sorry, I wasn't aware of that... Had I known, I wouldn't have posted this. I accidentally found out about this VI elsewhere; thought it might be interesting to someone here. Thanks for the warning.

I just learned about this free Kontakt library by Beautiful Void Audio:

This is a free version of their commercial library called "Deep Conjuring II". It uses the same GUI and engine but with a completely different sample set. The library runs in a full version of Kontakt 6.2.2 and higher.

I'm unfamiliar with Beautiful Void Audio's products, but their developer has often collaborated with Paul from Sound Aesthetic Sampling (I have most of their libraries). Recommended to those into organic pads and similar elements.

Shredder​

Presenting Impact Soundworks’ newest masterpiece: Shredder, the premier virtual instrument devoted exclusively to shredding. Shred everything from paper to cardboard to epically long receipts to actual cheese to guitar picks and strings—and more—then alter the sound with easy-to-use knobs to create a surprising range of sounds and effects. (Looking for Shreddage, our series of virtual electric guitars?)

Shredder

1712022317231.jpg

Top Bottom