What's new

All VI Freebie contributions Here!

A mellotron here:
https://soundprops.com/lt_mellotron/
Thanks! So far, I haven't had much need for Mellotron sounds in my music, so I only have those from KFL and KFL2. Those, while rather authentic, are a bit too clinical in nature. I'm wondering how this one compares.

P.S. Based on the screenshots below, Soundprops plans to expand its line of free instruments. Unlike some other free series, these will be more bread-and-butter oriented. I tried their "Alabama" and "Alhambra" guitar libraries before; these are quite good.

Since the community lacks of sampled pianos I decided to create one for us and since Piano Day is tomorrow I thought it would be a good idea to "release" it today :)
For Decent Sampler.

To celebrate Piano Day 2024, I'm thrilled to announce the release of a brand new virtual instrument for the amazing Decent Sampler platform! Introducing "lofi Audio - Vintage Resonance: Upright Piano Embrace", an expressive upright piano sample library that brings the timeless charm of the upright piano right to your fingertips.

Crafted with passion and precision, "lofi Audio - Vintage Resonance: Upright Piano Embrace” captures the rich, warm tones and intimate character of a vintage upright piano, meticulously sampled to deliver an authentic playing experience. Whether you're composing heartfelt melodies, creating captivating soundscapes, or simply indulging in the joy of playing piano, this instrument is sure to inspire your musical journey.

Experience the magic of "lofi Audio - Vintage Resonance: Upright Piano Embrace” and elevate your music to new heights. Available now, exclusively for Decent Sampler. 🎶✨

Happy Piano Day 2024 ❤️🎹❤️

/Anders

Edit: Alternative link (p-cloud) http://e.pc.cd/ioLy6alK
WallofSoundAB is my company, thus the branding...

Message me if none is working and I'll send you a wetransfer link.
I'm in Europe (Sweden) working business hours, 9 to 5-ish, and sometimes use the night to recharge aka sleep. So if you for some reason don't get a reply straight away please rest assure I'll address your question as soon as possible.
Cheers

It's a very good piano, clean, intimate, thank you so much! And Decent Sampler to boot. And FREE? What's not to like? :)

(If you ever consider a version with one more velocity that breaks free from the lofi arena, and gives one more level of power, I'd be interested).

I hope I can get it
I hope so too. The video has about 4200 views now, so there could still be some free copies left! On the site it says that they will send out the Galaxy Tape Echo AFTER all 6,176 people have downloaded Verve Analog Machines Essentials, so I guess we will find out soon. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
It's a very good piano, clean, intimate, thank you so much! And Decent Sampler to boot. And FREE? What's not to like? :)

(If you ever consider a version with one more velocity that breaks free from the lofi arena, and gives one more level of power, I'd be interested).
Thank you for your kind words.
I usually create my instruments for myself, for a production, and "release" them when I'm done with the production.
But, in saying that I've sampled a Celeste and a Marimba slightly more "in depth" than my usual instruments. Perhaps I should be more serious in this endeavor and make them commercial?
Hmmm. Anyhow, again, thank you and please enjoy the lofiness of the instrument :)
Best,
Anders

Thank you for your kind words.
I usually create my instruments for myself, for a production, and "release" them when I'm done with the production.
But, in saying that I've sampled a Celeste and a Marimba slightly more "in depth" than my usual instruments. Perhaps I should be more serious in this endeavor and make them commercial?
Hmmm. Anyhow, again, thank you and please enjoy the lofiness of the instrument :)
Best,
Anders
I understand. And it wasn't a criticism. Just that sometimes I want to reach for the 'forte.'

Personally I'm more of a piano freak ;) but I'll keep an ear out for our next releases.

I am enjoying the lofi, it's a palette that inspires all by itself. :emoji_relaxed:

Here is the latest free sound pack from 99sounds (with a voluntary donation option):

Unlike the last few releases by 99Sounds, this one is rather different. Still, it might be interesting or useful to someone. The pack is about 700 MB of content (including audio and MIDI).

Get classic subtractive synthesis and retro sounding filters with the Behringer VINTAGE PLUGIN!

The website has withdrawn the product or is currently undergoing rectification

1712626864181.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom