What's new

Albion Solstice - Introductory Promo Ends Thursday!

So this new library is another EVO Grid based library, running in Kontakt ?

Hmmm... Is this supposed to be ground breaking , should I pretend to be super excited about it ?

So this new library is another EVO Grid based library, running in Kontakt ?

Hmmm... Is this supposed to be ground breaking , should I pretend to be super excited about it ?
Wonder why they didn’t use their own player? I can understand not porting older titles but new additions should be SF player Imo.

Wonder why they didn’t use their own player? I can understand not porting older titles but new additions should be SF player Imo.
They might be using a lot of time-stretching in real time, which their player is not good/efficient at doing. So, maybe Kontakt was able to do the same with less effort, and less CPU load.

I can't think of any other reason they would prefer using Kontakt to their own Player.

They might be using a lot of time-stretching in real time, which their player is not good/efficient at doing. So, maybe Kontakt was able to do the same with less effort, and less CPU load.

I can't think of any other reason they would prefer using Kontakt to their own Player.
Agree, the Spitfire Player has a long long way to go. Not even on a par with Orchestral Tools Sine. Kontakt is probably the best for this type of library.

Symphonic Motions is the perfect example of this.

I don’t believe they’ve ever released an Albion in their own player. Neo was still released Kontakt when most expected them to use their own player too.

Personally I’m curious if this might be the first Albion not recorded at Air Lyndhurst. Regardless, I’m intrigued by the theme and the sounds so far.

So this got posted.

I have nothing but huge respect for Christian. NOW I’m pretty stoked…

Does anyone know what is this instrument behind Chrisitian (with flashing LEDs)...? Never seen it before. Is it a synth, a sequencer...?

Top Bottom