Pure Trip Hop - $5.00

Pure RnB - $34.99 ?

Pure Hip Hop - $5.00
Pure Tabla - $5.00
Pure Brazilian Beats - $5.00
Pure Trip Hop - $5.00

Pure RnB - $34.99 ?
Hi there,

Pure RnB is priced higher than these other titles normally so it is not included in the sale to keep the percentages equal across all the titles. Please send an email to [email protected] if you are interested in Pure RnB and I will sort something out for you :)

These are all for the full version of Kontakt, right?
Hi there,

All of the classics titles are primarily sample libraries so come with Wav files for you to drag into your DAW and can be used that way. The Kontakt Files included will require the full version of Kontakt, however you don't need to use them if you don't own it and would like to use the Wav files instead.

Let me know if I can assist any further!

Ohhh nice. I've wanted to get my hands on the Cuckooland samplesets ever since I got into Akira Yamaoka's work. Great deal!

Hi there,

All of the classics titles are primarily sample libraries so come with Wav files for you to drag into your DAW and can be used that way. The Kontakt Files included will require the full version of Kontakt, however you don't need to use them if you don't own it and would like to use the Wav files instead.

Let me know if I can assist any further!
Thanks, I was mostly interested in the playable patches, rather than the wav files. Cheers!

Ohhh nice. I've wanted to get my hands on the Cuckooland samplesets ever since I got into Akira Yamaoka's work. Great deal!
@Zero-G Ltd - is it true that the Cuckooland Asylum sampleset doesn't include many of the samples listed in the manual on the website?

@Zero-G Ltd - is it true that the Cuckooland Asylum sampleset doesn't include many of the samples listed in the manual on the website?

Hi there,

Thanks for your question!

Yes we decided to keep the original manual on the website as it is part of the history of the library, however when converting from the physical disc to the digital version of the library there were some sample beds that were not included. Feel free to contact our support if you need more info :)

Hi there,

Thanks for your question!

Yes we decided to keep the original manual on the website as it is part of the history of the library, however when converting from the physical disc to the digital version of the library there were some sample beds that were not included. Feel free to contact our support if you need more info :)
Thanks for clarifying!

Ethnic Flavors is a favorite of mine. I’ll never forget the first time hearing sounds I knew from Majora’s Mask! It’s a shame that the classic drag-n-drop format is dying in favor of vst’s. That said, id love to see the Zero-G collections resurrected as a sample collection for kontakt ala Omnisphere.

Ethnic Flavors is a favorite of mine. I’ll never forget the first time hearing sounds I knew from Majora’s Mask! It’s a shame that the classic drag-n-drop format is dying in favor of vst’s. That said, id love to see the Zero-G collections resurrected as a sample collection for kontakt ala Omnisphere.
Oh damn. Now I have that one too. Good call!

Top Bottom