What's new

Zebra HZ skins?

jononotbono

Luke Johnson
Just wondering if there are any updated GUI skins for ZebraHZ? I actually love the clarity of Zebra 2's updated GUI when using a 4k 43 inch screen. The ZebraHZ GUI looks a bit blurry in comparison so I was just wondering if there is way to change that or if there are official skin updates?

Thanks

Jono

ZebraHZ28.jpg

This is coming any day now. The image is from Urs himself. I can't wait!

̶U̶n̶f̶o̶r̶t̶u̶n̶a̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶a̶g̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶s̶h̶ ̶C̶u̶b̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶w̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶t̶e̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶'̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶o̶l̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶d̶d̶l̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶
̶
̶I̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶s̶ ̶g̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶!̶

Last edited:
Unfortunately I've managed to crash Cubase twice in the last hour or so testing the update. I'd recommend holding off for another minute if you're in the middle of something.

It sure looks great though, I will be using the new skin for sure!
Vst or Vst3?

Vst or Vst3?

Oh, I think that might have been the problem...
Upon rebooting Cubase it opened a previous version instead of the update.
Not sure how that's possible but I've made sure I'm now using the updated version in the plugin manager.

Will report back if I run into trouble again, hopefully all is fine now!

Working fine for me. This new GUI is great. To be honest, once I use Zebra, it pains me to use anything else that doesn't have a resizable GUI. It's amazing on a 43 inch 4k screen!

Top Bottom