What's new

Zahl/Number (sorry, Electro-Trash but still composed :)

Thomekk

electicism
Ok,
a new Video from my series concerning some company to support my last pop(?) album.

This is covered not under any orchestral sort of stuff - sorry - but hopefully enjoyable .. only bloody electro-style :)
(actually I'm having a good learning time to get into a new daw for making possibly orchestral inspired stuff with the right template at hands, who knows when I'm fluently)

Here is the message combined with the music what I was after. Subtitles are there.
Maybe I have just a different approach, combining lyrics with music is also composing I guess. Songwriting would not fit the best either.
Anyways..:
Did put some work in the creatures and animation, the lyrics though might have been the most important...

Last edited:
I actually think that such music is a modern way to talk with your audience. Well, a conversation doesn't have to be serious all the time, you know? I liked the track, it is fun and entertaining.

I'm with Grim Universe, I just wanna add that to keep your audience, maybe you should consider cutting off a chunk of the peace...

I actually think that such music is a modern way to talk with your audience. Well, a conversation doesn't have to be serious all the time, you know? I liked the track, it is fun and entertaining.

Hey, thanks for your comment!

And if it's entertaining, then the goal is achieved! : )
Concerning seriousness (hopefully I got you right) the message is absolutely serious
(appearing as a reflexion of being and working so long in the web and how it developed and what we are doing here and what's making of the humans..), transported then in a more comical way.
I'm happy when people get the humor / the ambiguity "right".

I'm with Grim Universe, I just wanna add that to keep your audience, maybe you should consider cutting off a chunk of the peace...

Thanks SolarCell,

I get your point - you are not the first one bringing this in. I wanted to cut this into a smaller piece, but did not find a good way to do this, so I kept at it. And made the video. Maybe I will manage to work this out though laters.

btw. nice new avatar you have : )

Last edited:
Top Bottom