What's new

Your November Acquisitions 2021

I have just gotten Tai chi (impressive!), Reso (Very good!), Claro & Tonic . Now, I am still think of buying Unisum.

I hope I can sell off all my KUSH audio and Softube stuff.

Some fools buy Some fool sell. I am the biggest fool.
I'm not saying I know how to use it but I just bought Unisum on sale because even just tweaking presets on the demo vs my usual bus compressors (Puigchild / Townhouse) it sounded incredible.

I was anxiously waiting for Black Friday so I could get some big foundational libraries during the sales. I'm still new to music making and I have been missing a good full orchestra, and I also really wanted some choirs. I got Choir Essentials earlier this year and it really hooked me.

I have to admit that I ended up going off the rails with the choirs. Did I need two children's choirs? Absolutely not. But I couldn't decide between Arva and Genesis so I chose both.

• BBCSO Pro - Spitfire
• Abbey Road One: The Collection - Spitfire
• Arva Choir - Strezov
• Freyja Choir - Strezov
• Dominus Choir - Fluffy Audio
• Genesis Choir - Audiobro
• Hammers & Waves - Skybox

Last edited:
Latest additions:

SIR Audio Tools SIR3
Best Service Halls of Fame 3 Vintage reverbs (free)
Audiotheory Gullfoss
LiquidSonics Cinematic Rooms Professional
Fabfilter Pro Q3
Melda Productions MFreeFXBundle ($15)
Melda Productions MEssentialsFXBundle
Beat Kaufmann Mixing course
Embertone Walker Concert D
Embertone ISS Bundle
Spitfire Audio The Ton
VSL Vienna Smart Bundle (already owned Smart Orchestra + Exp.)

I updated Spectralayers to v8 for about 40 squids.....

Thinking about upgrading Ableton from 10 to 11 which is currently 25% off.

Tempted to get the crossgrade to Digital Performer 11 which is half price at 195 USD just now - but probably won't as I don't need it.

Tempted to get the crossgrade to Digital Performer 11 which is half price at 195 USD just now - but probably won't as I don't need it.
I had the same temptation but I already have too many DAWs and yet to master my main DAW Reaper as it so deep, let alone Cubase.

Got VSL SY'ed Dimension Strings I this morning and spend the whole afternoon adding it to my template. This will be the last november purchase, which nets me:

VSL SY'ed Dimension brass bundle
VSL SY'ed Dimension strings I
VSL Synchron Percussion I
VEP Pro 7
The Amazonic
Mntra Arca, Atma, Orakle X and UDW
Karoryfer Orcophony

That's more than enough for now/until VSL comes with Synchron Woodwinds and/or harps, whichever comes first 😇

I was anxiously waiting for Black Friday so I could get some big foundational libraries during the sales. I'm still new to music making and I have been missing a good full orchestra, and I also really wanted some choirs. I got Choir Essentials earlier this year and it really hooked me.

I have to admit that I ended up going off the rails with the choirs. Did I need two children's choirs? Absolutely not. But I couldn't decide between Arva and Genesis so I chose both.

• BBCSO - Spitfire
• Abbey Road One - Spitfire
• Arva Choir - Strezov
• Freyja Choir - Strezov
• Dominus Choir - Fluffy Audio
• Genesis Choir - Audiobro
• Hammers & Waves - Skybox
Great selection!

Part of my survival strategy so far has been to ignore Spitfire. But I have failed and noticed the Black Weekend Collection makes me eligible for a very affordable purchase of Alternative Solo Strings (owning NEO and BHCT). Now… I could act crazy and get… BBCSO Core? AROOF? And get Aperture The Stack while I’m at it. But then my Infinite Strings budget will be blown. Y’all can safely ignore this nonsense of course. First order of business: get away from keyboard and into bed!

Part of my survival strategy so far has been to ignore Spitfire. But I have failed and noticed the Black Weekend Collection makes me eligible for a very affordable purchase of Alternative Solo Strings (owning NEO and BHCT). Now… I could act crazy and get… BBCSO Core? AROOF? And get Aperture The Stack while I’m at it. But then my Infinite Strings budget will be blown. Y’all can safely ignore this nonsense of course. First order of business: get away from keyboard and into bed!
How will your strings budget be blown if it's infinite? :emoji_wink: They're paying those IT guys WAY too much!

Similar situation with ASS (unfortunate acronym!) owning NEO and BHCT. And AROOF and BBCSO Core are great at those prices...

Is there any reason to be optimistic Infinite Strings is near? Does Aaron usually release demos like Jasper or does he just usually release the whole thing unexpectedly? Came late to IB and IW...

How will your strings budget be blown if it's infinite? :emoji_wink: They're paying those IT guys WAY too much!

Similar situation with ASS (unfortunate acronym!) owning NEO and BHCT. And AROOF and BBCSO Core are great at those prices...

Is there any reason to be optimistic Infinite Strings is near? Does Aaron usually release demos like Jasper or does he just usually release the whole thing unexpectedly? Came late to IB and IW...
Aaron does stuff completely unexpectedly. So yeah, AltSS + AROOF is tempting. But by then AROOF Collection is almost in the same price range. Etc…

Mental accounting. The weirdest phenomenon….

Last edited:
8dio's Hybrid Tools Neo nearly made my list, but I bought that on 10/30.

So far: Dune 3 upgrade

Not bought yet, but very likely candidates:

Newfangled Audio's Generate
Black Rooster Bundle
Presonus Sphere for a year

[I also bought some add-ons for Photoshop.]

Top Bottom