What's new

WTB Valhalla Vintage Verb (EDIT: BOUGHT)

Sean keeps his prices down to $50 each to make the plugins affordable for everyone. Grab it new and support the developer so he can keep plugins updated and develop more cool things.

Thank you but I am aware of the prices Sean sells at.

Then you may want to pick up another job or work a little harder for it then.

Sorry but do you have a copy of VVV you'd like to part with or do you just want to give me your version of a moral lesson on a thread I created and which you are in no way positively contributing to?

You have been ignored...

Entitlement. Lol

Sorry but do you have a copy of VVV you'd like to part with or do you just want to give me your version of a moral lesson on a thread I created and which you are in no way positively contributing to?

You have been ignored...

You have been ignored...
You may ignore me to from here onwards but synthpunk is correct.
No morral lessons here but clear respect & decency.
With the pricing the dev offers why be a cheapskate and haggle even more.
The dev makes good quality plugins.

Recently one new member here reviewed his request and simply bought it new.
No peer pressure but: do the respectable thing, buy it new so the dev is supported and produces more or better plugins for you and me to use

Last edited:
I thank all you gentlemen for pointing out the obvious.

While I wish to support the developer and always hope for more and better releases in the future, I have to think of myself and the position I'm in financially, and get a better deal if possible.

With words like cheapskate being thrown around and people suggesting I get a better job, perhaps VI-C is a little too rich for me. If thats the case, Mods/ Admins, please feel free to delete my account and confirm the same over an email.

Funny how everyone thinks they have a right to speak and offer facts as their own opinions, without due consideration for the intelligence of the OP (me in this case) and his/ her reasoning behind posting in the first place.

You have been ignored...
First of all... welcome to the forum..??

No offense, but isn't a forum a place to offer opinions? The opinions given to you are actually valid and completely sound. You probably won't find someone selling the plugin you are looking for because, for one, it is a great plugin. And I have no plans of selling it and don't know that I've seen anyone on here selling it. Second, it's one of the cheapest reverbs on the market.

While I understand and sympathize with your hardship or lack of funds at the moment, your brash response after the original post by @synthpunk is completely uncalled for. Life is unfair sometimes... and we don't always get what we want (plugins/sounds for cheap). Maybe someone will part with it at a price you can afford right now. But as suggested before - why not save up and buy it when you have the funds?

Wish you the best of luck in your reverb search and with your presence on the forum. But how about take a step back and realize you aren't going to get very far with people with the tone of your second post in here. Cheers!

First of all... welcome to the forum..??

No offense, but isn't a forum a place to offer opinions? The opinions given to you are actually valid and completely sound. You probably won't find someone selling the plugin you are looking for because, for one, it is a great plugin. And I have no plans of selling it and don't know that I've seen anyone on here selling it. Second, it's one of the cheapest reverbs on the market.

While I understand and sympathize with your hardship or lack of funds at the moment, your brash response after the original post by @synthpunk is completely uncalled for. Life is unfair sometimes... and we don't always get what we want (plugins/sounds for cheap). Maybe someone will part with it at a price you can afford right now. But as suggested before - why not save up and buy it when you have the funds?

Wish you the best of luck in your reverb search and with your presence on the forum. But how about take a step back and realize you aren't going to get very far with people with the tone of your second post in here. Cheers!

Thank you for that response.

Yes a forum is a place for opinions but I don't believe these usually happen in the BST or FS or a WTB thread...

My response might seem brash, but Mr. synthpunk suggested something along the lines of "Get a better job", so please consider the whole picture eh?

No... he suggested you buy from the developer since he keeps his prices low. You responded with a statement saying "Thank you but I am aware of the prices Sean sells at." He gave you some pretty good advice. While none of us know your financial condition or employment status, there are a lot of us (including myself) who have worked very hard to get to where we are in terms of what we own in regards to hardware/software. I've been working solely as a musician for a long time.

The big picture is this: I was trying to help you NOT make an ass of yourself on a forum that you have recently began posting on. Your response and tone are not helping with how you responded by threatening to "ignore" a member who is pretty knowledgeable and helpful to this forum.

Best of luck.

Whats with all the condescension on here?

How is someone saying get a better job acceptable in any form on a forum? Am I the only one who's seeing all this or is it just a bias? What good advice are you referring to? What is the use of telling me the price of a product I'm looking for and probably already know the price of?

Why is this discussion going on an on? I want to buy a product, if you have it and don't want to use it, sell it to me. If not, no need to say anything really.

ValhallaDSP officially allows second hand purchases and as such, there is zero need to bring any emotional spiel into this thread. If the OP cannot afford the plugin at this point, it is none of your business. Hell, even if he could, he has every right to buy the software second hand, if someone is willing to sell it to him. He posted in the correct subforum with a simple question, so why is he being treated like he is pirating the software?

I thank all you gentlemen for pointing out the obvious.

While I wish to support the developer and always hope for more and better releases in the future, I have to think of myself and the position I'm in financially, and get a better deal if possible.

With words like cheapskate being thrown around and people suggesting I get a better job, perhaps VI-C is a little too rich for me. If thats the case, Mods/ Admins, please feel free to delete my account and confirm the same over an email.

Funny how everyone thinks they have a right to speak and offer facts as their own opinions, without due consideration for the intelligence of the OP (me in this case) and his/ her reasoning behind posting in the first place.

Withnail?
Withnail-And-I_2893455b.jpg

I have one I'll sell you for $75...

What do you get for the extra $25...?

My best wishes for your job search so you can buy some excellent software at the price that protects your Karma and supports one of the killer software guys in the bizz.

Everyone has Valhalla ROOM. That's really the one you need. If you want to buy it from me, price is $100. Every penny of which I would donate to Valhalla.

Valhalla gets it.

You need to get a little more... Just my $0.02

I have one I'll sell you for $75...

What do you get for the extra $25...?

My best wishes for your job search so you can buy some excellent software at the price that protects your Karma and supports one of the killer software guys in the bizz.

Everyone has Valhalla ROOM. That's really the one you need. If you want to buy it from me, price is $100. Every penny of which I would donate to Valhalla.

Valhalla gets it.

You need to get a little more... Just my $0.02

So your saying that if he buys it second hand his karma is bad, yet Sean approves license transfers, so obviously he has no problem with someone getting it cheaper, yet many of you do. I'm not sure what gives you the authority to dole out who's karma is good and who's is bad, but your attempt in this instance is absurd. And all you other ballbusters as well. WTF?

Ok, I want to buy Embertone's Friedlander violin. It's $125, but I don't want to pay that. I'm thinking more like $50 to $75. Now Embertone is as good a developer as Valhalla and they allow lisence transfers also. Would any of you lecture and ridicule me if I posted this request? Seriously, would you tell me I will have bad karma or to get a better job and Pay full price? Besides making no sense at all, these comments lack basic respect. Are you all really so offended that he wants to pick up VVV second hand? I think not. My god, Valhalla allows it. What's your motive other than to poke and criticize and stand on a high horse? I can see no other.

I hesitated commenting because I try and avoid threads that go this way, but I feel the OP deserves some support after being insulted and made to feel like he's a cheapskate, karmically void person with an inferior job for doing what scores of other people do here everyday. It's just not right.

I hesitated commenting because I try and avoid threads that go this way, but I feel the OP deserves some support after being insulted and made to feel like he's a cheapskate, karmically void person with an inferior job for doing what scores of other people do here everyday. It's just not right.

+1

I can't see the difference at all in wanting to buy (or sell) this plugin used to any other request (of which there is a constant flow) for the purchase of other software used.

Some folks are out of line here.

Top Bottom