What's new

Why did "Headshot" get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but not everyone experienced this:
"I gave birth to a son."
"It can't be true. You never were pregnant. Show me the DNA test."
:)

Nice boom, well placed, nice use of EQ, I love the release time and that reverb is lovely. Would love to see a detailed out of the box walkthrough though! These days everything get so hyped... hard to believe what is real and what not!

The artwork feels a bit dated though! Would love to see a bit more modern GUI

Nice boom, well placed, nice use of EQ, I love the release time and that reverb is lovely. Would love to see a detailed out of the box walkthrough though! These days everything get so hyped... hard to believe what is real and what not!...The artwork feels a bit dated though! Would love to see a bit more modern GUI...
:rofl:
:2thumbs:

let me "correct" this :
-"I gave birth to a son alone"
-"It can't be true"
-"you must believe"
-"please show evidence"

Ah. Got it. :thumbsup:

EDIT: However, now that I think on that some more, that still implies you believe someone must be lying, doesn't it? Because you presume one's abilities are far less than you expected, then it can't be true?

Anyway, I'll drop it. I can see we are going around in circles.

All the best to you Sam,

Rob

Last edited:
Reactions: Sam

1 + 1 = 2 is not exactly new but it is indeed a classical example for an axiom if you know what that is.

Which means that it is a bad example if you are searching for an unremovable truth that people (except yourself) fail to see. E. g. 1 + 1 = 2 is false in the dual number system. So if anything it serves as an example for the relativity of several seeming "truths" being dependent on the perspective, conditions, world views etc..

Last edited:
It takes me more time than expected.

I'm pretty sure that you will take a look at my forum and maybe register. Now that you have tasted it, you'll get bored here without me. The truth is, even if you are not aware of it, you love me.

No, I don't. When someone casts doubt on another's integrity, even obliquely, with no evidence other than one's assumptions, I lose respect for that person. And I cannot love someone I don't respect

I was ironic.
of course you don't respect me ! and you're right. Good people always hate bad people, because that's what makes them good.

I don't hate you. I reserve hate for people who actually do terrible, consequential things that causes real harm to others. You re just a horsefly who nipped at a champion stallion., metaphorically speaking. Whether you are or are not a "bad person" I am not prepared to make a judgement on. But it certainly is accurate to say that I have a very negative view of you because of your behavior here.

And now, I am done addressing you. I have spent more than enough time doing so.

Can I point out the irony of headshot using other people's work to show off his own? I know the use of video from a trailer is common these days, but even the music seems pulled and edited from other recordings. Is this not the case? Is "The force awakens rescored" completely a midi mockup with no audio recordings? Because there are some things in there I have only heard in a real score, and would not know how to mock-up (besides using samples of recorded riffs/runs). But I don't claim to be the ultimate mockup pro so this could just be my shortcoming.

Sam, I don't know you, but I would believe your word if you say it is all midi, even without you posting your mockup. It just seems like a lot of work to say "I don't like modern film trailer music or what they did with this trailer". If you have those skills, perhaps you could use them to score film students work for free, or help new filmmakers to "discover" older styles of scoring. It would be a better use of your time.

And you've missed the point of the original trailer music that was there. To add tension to the beginning that leads up to the release: a star wars theme we recognize. But in films and trailers it is good to hold off on that reward, lead up to it. Building the tension is what makes the original version better, even if it's not a "traditional" arrangement. Sorry if this gets OT, I'm just surprised no one has made these points, and some are assuming TFA rescored is a midi mockup. Or perhaps you recorded it all with a real orchestra? Kudos if so.

Come on guys, put a sock it in. The trolling is not flattering anyone.
Perhaps we could enjoy and marvel at some of the mystery in HS's and HZ's working methods and drop the bitterness.

Oh c'mon, Deli....jeez. You could screw up a two car funeral. I'm having fun here! Don't discount the deep value of extremely dumb fun...

Sorry if this gets OT, I'm just surprised no one has made these points, and some are assuming TFA rescored is a midi mockup. Or perhaps you recorded it all with a real orchestra? Kudos if so.

You must be a little late to the party. We had a 50-page discussion on this 5 months ago!

Also it's indeed all done with midi save for one of the oboe parts I believe.

I hope you had permission from Liberals to post their pictures here.
If it was taken off of Twatter or Facebook it's public, but I see lots of friends there, not sure they appreciate that.

You know the trailer is actually perfect. Before I clicked on it, based on your previous posts I thought to myself
"This is probably a guy who likes to masturbate looking at himself in the mirror" and well....... what do we get ?

Go away. Get over it. Grow up would you. Putting other members quotes in the video just shows what a small world you live in.

I don't think I will watch this movie -- not really catching my interest -- but I have to say the trailer music is really uninspired. It's the same banal trailer music drivel of the decade. Someone should rescore it.

Wow. Comedy gold.

The lack of moderation here is again insane. As much as I have sympathy for Headshot the video is out of order IMHO.

Sam mate, get over it. The internet is full of trolls. You've done some amazing stuff on this site, and trolled a bit. And now you've been trolled, unfortunately by some well known people.

Again, as an observer, I just think this whole deal makes the whole place stink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom