What's new

Where can I find previous VEPro installers?

jononotbono

Luke Johnson
I've updated VEPro 6 to latest update a couple of days ago and it just keeps crashing. Now it crashes as soon as I have loaded a VEPro template. Where can I find previous VEPro installers?

I have updated Elicenser and it's plugged directly into Mac Pro 5,1. I just can't believe I was stupid enough to update when things were working fine. Thanks for any help as I can't seem t find anything other than the latest installer on the VSL website.

Jono

In MyVSL you can click a lot of options (the set filters to display section), click software archive and for me older versions, even version 4, showed up.

In MyVSL you can click a lot of options (the set filters to display section), click software archive and for me older versions, even version 4, showed up.

Ok thanks! I missed it whilst secretly seething in absolute rage. Mainly for being so stupid hitting the update button. I'll have another look. Thanks!

I have the previous 4 releases if needed.(Win x64) One thing I'm learning is not to update from the software...any software. From now on I download all updates. Easy to roll back that way.

Last edited:

Hmm, I can see the older versions of VEPro but I can't see the separate Update files. Just the newest ones. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place?

Hmm, I can see the older versions of VEPro but I can't see the separate Update files. Just the newest ones. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place?

The one you download should be the most recent version of 5, right? (since it's probably not getting more updates)
So no need for update files unless you want to go back in time even further, or maybe I'm misunderstanding you..?

I am using VEPro 6 and recently installed the latest update. It keeps crashing so I want to go back to the previous VEPro 6 Update.

my bad, i should try reading first..

I'm sure VSL will sort you out if you mail them, they've always been helpful to me.
Hope you get it fixed ASAP

I'm just an audio guy, not a coder, but I have high hopes that these issues will get fixed ASAP.

In any case - getting in contact with supportATvsl.co.at is always a good idea, in situations like yours.

@DynamicK (or anyone else) happen to have a Windows VEP 5.3.13407 installer? I really need it and the site is only showing installers for the newest version of 5...

Top Bottom