What's new

What's the green thingy on avatars?

The GREEN light is the label indicator of activity for members in correct standing of membership presently logged in. It is displayed so others know that you are in fact actually not doing any work but procrastinating by pretending you have better things to do than working on music. If you are actually only lurking on the forum (as experienced procrastinators have learned, by not logging in) no green indicator would be present on your avatar and you would be totally invisible to others, who would be totally oblivious to your disguised subterfuge.

I have more to say about this, but I don't want to confuse you and make you waste even more time reading totally useless information. If you require further assistance in processing this complex algorithmic smoke-and-mirror, though, do not start a new thread, for it would betray your involvement on this thread by placing a green "witness" on your avatar.

Depending on the financial or social expectations of reward attached to this state of affair or goal pursued, however, you may select either appropriate approaches and experiment with filling the empty space between the hours with other kinds of entertaining options. Please browse the catalog of emoticons for tools to expand your language assets in this regard and mark points.

Regards,

Andre (jet lag is a b...each)

The GREEN light is the label indicator of activity for members in correct standing of membership presently logged in. It is displayed so others know that you are in fact actually not doing any work but procrastinating by pretending you have better things to do than working on music. If you are actually only lurking on the forum (as experienced procrastinators have learned, by not logging in) no green indicator would be present on your avatar and you would be totally invisible to others, who would be totally oblivious to your disguised subterfuge.

I have more to say about this, but I don't want to confuse you and make you waste even more time reading totally useless information. If you require further assistance in processing this complex algorithmic smoke-and-mirror, though, do not start a new thread, for it would betray your involvement on this thread by placing a green "witness" on your avatar.

Depending on the financial or social expectations of reward attached to this state of affair or goal pursued, however, you may select either appropriate approaches and experiment with filling the empty space between the hours with other kinds of entertaining options. Please browse the catalog of emoticons for tools to expand your language assets in this regard and mark points.

Dang! I didn't know all this. But what does it mean when your avatar has the HOT PINK indicator??

chillbot.png

Top Bottom