What's new

VSTBuzz: 60% off “Storm Choir 1” by Strezov Sampling

VSTBuzz

Deal: 60% off “Storm Choir 1” by Strezov Sampling.

Value: €184.99
Discount: 60%
Price: €72.99

Grab the deal now on www.vstbuzz.com/deals/60-off-storm-choir-1-by-strezov-sampling!

Storm Choir 1 is a 12-piece chamber choir comprising six men and six women from some of Bulgaria’s finest choirs, members of the Sofia Session Orchestra & Choir.

The goal was to capture the detail and intimacy that can be found in a smaller ensemble, while at the same time delivering a larger-than-life performance.

Grab the deal now on www.vstbuzz.com/deals/60-off-storm-choir-1-by-strezov-sampling!

Do you know if Storm Choir 1 is eligible if we want to upgrade later to Storm Choir 2? Don't get me wrong, this is a great deal. However, I'm debating whether I should jump on this or save up and go for Storm Choir 2.

Do you know if Storm Choir 1 is eligible if we want to upgrade later to Storm Choir 2? Don't get me wrong, this is a great deal. However, I'm debating whether I should jump on this or save up and go for Storm Choir 2.

You will be able to upgrade to StormChoir 2 or WOTAN if you take advantage of this deal.

website isn't accepting my password and goes to a "vstbuzz.com is not working" page when I try to reset it. frustrating.

I'd be interested to know about the upgrade path to Storm Choir 2 if I purchase this as well. Thanks.

Hello there,

we plan to have a upgrade season for all owners of StormChoir 1 upgrading to StormChoir 2 or WOTAN during the next month.

In the past we always offered special loyalty discounts to owners of our choirs once we release a new product, meaning you receive an email with a personal discount code for our webstore. The bigger the product you own the higher your discount will be.

So this one time only VST Buzz deal is an incredible chance to also get yourself into the mailing list of our loyalty program. ;)

Hello there,

we plan to have a upgrade season for all owners of StormChoir 1 upgrading to StormChoir 2 or WOTAN during the next month.

In the past we always offered special loyalty discounts to owners of our choirs once we release a new product, meaning you receive an email with a personal discount code for our webstore. The bigger the product you own the higher your discount will be.

So this one time only VST Buzz deal is an incredible chance to also get yourself into the mailing list of our loyalty program. ;)

check...got it!!thanks!

Hello,
I have the wotan library, do you think buying this will get me a better price for storm choir 2 ?
or should i just wait a little for a promo ?

Any info on future choir libraries ?

Thanks !

Hello,
I have the wotan library, do you think buying this will get me a better price for storm choir 2 ?

Thanks !

Yes, the discount on StormChoir 2 Complete will be about 40% off the normal retail price, so you will be able to buy the full package ($469) for less than $300 with taking advantage of this deal. The lowest it got with sales so far has been 30% off.

We already recorded Freya. :cool:

Thanks !
I hope you can make this work for the core version as well ...
If I can get the StormChoir 2 core version for under $200, I will probably go for it ..

Hello,

Thanks !
How's wotan working for you?

website isn't accepting my password and goes to a "vstbuzz.com is not working" page when I try to reset it. frustrating.

Hi there - sorry about that. We had a small bug in the password reset which is resolved now. Can you please try again? Thanks!

Hello,
I own the very first version of Storm Choir (bought in 2012)... Is it the same product as Storm Choir 1 ?

Top Bottom