What's new

VSL 3+1 Voucher 2022 / Synchron Harp Free 30 days Demo!

Like others, I would assume Synchron Solo Strings as well as sordino versions of Synchron Professional and Elite would be on the agenda, but who knows what order. I still also badly want to buy Appassionatta but I also have to wonder if it will get a Synchron equivalent. To me, it could be a go-to and if there were a sale, I'd probably jump in the Sync'd version now. I have the same thoughts about the Synced Solo Strings.

Regardless, I'm really looking forward to any and all of this.

My guess is we're going to get a new Synchron woodwind library any day now - based on the hazy background picture in Paul's vouchers promo video. My guess would be instruments like the bass flute, the Eb clarinet, the contrabass clarinet, the oboe d'amore, etc.

EDIT: Actually those look more like piano pedals.

Last edited:
Forgive me, but when does this deal end? (Edit: Link says Dec 31st. really should have dates in announcement posts IMO)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

Merry Christmas @Ben @Dietz @Paul Kopf and team! Thanks for an inspiring and musical year. I even went to Vienna for the first time in my life and visited Musikverein and Konserthaus. Unfortunately Synchron was booked. Well actually, that’s a good thing of course (but I mean I would have loved to visit you).

I wish you a healthy, happy 2023 full of interesting surprises, musically and otherwise. You’re the best! Thanks for being awesome. ❤️

I've picked up just enough vouchers to pay for a major new Synchron library. I've spent most of my voucher budget on Synchron World Winds - when I was out of vouchers.

I'm still on the fence about getting more vouchers though, as it's always the same: Only a few months or even days in the new year and you already regret not getting more vouchers when you had the chance...

In the end, I bought a voucher for 450 euros. 600 euros in total, including the bonus voucher.
I was about to give up buying vouchers this year.
There has already been too much spending, and next year's economy won't be any better.
But... I ended up buying it. Maybe next year I'll be broke 😂
I'm looking forward to the release of a product where the vouchers purchased like this can be really useful. I'm already excited about the announcement of VSL :)

There's something bugging me about those vouchers. If I purchase my vouchers now, I don't know when I'll be able to use them for the product that I'd like to buy. Maybe only next year. It means I'll already have given my money, and during one year, I'll not be able to get what I "invested in". In the meantime, if another company releases something great, and I suddenly change my mind, I can't because I'm actually engaged to VSL.

And second point, what if they suddenly increase their price by $25 or $50 (inflation can speed up very quickly in such an unsteady world)? The extra free voucher will just be absorbed, and I'll have saved nothing, and still have to eventually purchase something from them.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm asking because they are actually on my top list from all the comparisons I've listend to, and perfect for my needs. How do you guys feel about it? Maybe they have regular deals that will let me buy what I want soon enough?

There's something bugging me about those vouchers. If I purchase my vouchers now, I don't know when I'll be able to use them for the product that I'd like to buy. Maybe only next year. It means I'll already have given my money, and during one year, I'll not be able to get what I "invested in". In the meantime, if another company releases something great, and I suddenly change my mind, I can't because I'm actually engaged to VSL.

And second point, what if they suddenly increase their price by $25 or $50 (inflation can speed up very quickly in such an unsteady world)? The extra free voucher will just be absorbed, and I'll have saved nothing, and still have to eventually purchase something from them.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm asking because they are actually on my top list from all the comparisons I've listend to, and perfect for my needs. How do you guys feel about it? Maybe they have regular deals that will let me buy what I want soon enough?
There is absolutely some (a lot of!) sense in what you say. However, most people on this forum typically complain they should have bought MORE vouchers and typically run out of them before the summer. You know… one week before an utterly awesome new VSL library unexpectedly sees release. ;)

So yeah. YMMV.

In the meantime, if another company releases something great, and I suddenly change my mind, I can't because I'm actually engaged to VSL.
You can sell the vouchers. A few people did that last year and they sold very quickly for the same price as the seller paid for them.

I've picked up just enough vouchers to pay for a major new Synchron library.
In the end, I bought a voucher for 450 euros. 600 euros in total, including the bonus voucher.
I was about to give up buying vouchers this year.
This is exactly what I did this year.
Paid 450. Got 600. Just enough to buy one premium Synchron full library at it's intro price.

Last year I paid 1050 and got 1400, but they released Synchron Woodwinds the same month as the vouchers, plus I still hadn't got the Synchron Brass or Synchron Percussion, so the vouchers were gone ( I actually completely ran out) by like March or whenever the next Synchron Brass sale was.

This year is different. I will hold on to the vouchers until Synchron Solo Strings or Synchron SATB choir comes out. If that doesn't happen this year, then I will splurge on the next Elite Strings sale (Dec or later) and buy the same amount of vouchers next December (2023) and wait again.....

Last year... I don't want to talk about it lol.

This year I bought vouchers for the Fazioli standard, ended up returning and getting the Bos Upright full instead.

I'm skipping more vouchers because I'm pretty happy with my current VSL libraries. I'd love to be surprised down the road through :)

Last year... I don't want to talk about it lol.

This year I bought vouchers for the Fazioli standard, ended up returning and getting the Bos Upright full instead.

I'm skipping more vouchers because I'm pretty happy with my current VSL libraries. I'd love to be surprised down the road through :)
I would like to buy the fazioli full version..but i am sceptical. What you did not like ?
Thanks in advance

I would like to buy the fazioli full version..but i am sceptical. What you did not like ?
Thanks in advance
A couple of people have said how much they loved the full version, I had the standard version. Perhaps the magic is in the full version mics? Anyway - I just felt that anytime I might reach for the Fazioli I'd probably use the CFX (also standard) instead.

I am so happy with the Bos Upright Full though, I originally thought I'd get it when they had the big piano demo event last year but the Bos Imperial Full seduced me away during that sale lol. I feel pretty well covered by those these and the CFX.

Go by your ears though, not mine. The 14 day return policy (directly from VSL only) is very generous.

Top Bottom