What's new

Voices and Percussion Bundle by Crypto Cipher...Worth it?

Luca

Hi everyone,

anyone here using Crypto Cipher ? What are your thought on their Instruments?
Deal with AudioPlugin.deals nearly over and not entirely sure whether to go for it or not.
Thanks for your help.

It has mainly phrases and loops lot of authentic Indian vocals and instruments.
Also there are few multi-sampled solo rhythm instruments too. They have free trypack on their website. you can check it out.

Last edited:
Seems like a fine deal and I seriously considered getting it. The videos detailing what's in there gave me the impression the samples and phrases are well crafted and recorded.

That said, I realized that I would never use most of it so I passed. It helps that I have Discovery Series India so I didn't really need anything new.

Basically, Crypto Cipher seems like a company that produces fine samples, but for a niche.
So, do you need these sounds and instruments or do you not?

It has mainly phrases and loops lot of authentic Indian vocals and instruments.
Also there are few multi-sampled solo rhythm instruments too. They have free trypack on their website. you can check it out.

Thank you for that, much appreciated.

Seems like a fine deal and I seriously considered getting it. The videos detailing what's in there gave me the impression the samples and phrases are well crafted and recorded.

That said, I realized that I would never use most of it so I passed. It helps that I have Discovery Series India so I didn't really need anything new.

Basically, Crypto Cipher seems like a company that produces fine samples, but for a niche.
So, do you need these sounds and instruments or do you not?

Good question. To be honest I think it’s just another case of fear of missing out on a good deal, only to regret it later. Thank you for your help.

Good question. To be honest I think it’s just another case of fear of missing out on a good deal, only to regret it later. Thank you for your help.

Yeah, I had that too. I suggest looking at the youtube videos concerning this collection and the individual instruments. That got me thinking critically right fast.

Hi everyone,

anyone here using Crypto Cipher ? What are your thought on their Instruments?
Deal with AudioPlugin.deals nearly over and not entirely sure whether to go for it or not.
Thanks for your help.
Got it and love it. Very professional and useful. Recommended.

Top Bottom