What's new

WTB UVI World Suite 2

Honestly, I really love it. I am not able to be a reference because I had not test many other instrument libraries in the world, at least not grouped into a single step, but I find that the sounds are impressive and that the various modulations brings a lot. There is a fair amount of various instruments, from various parts of the world

Glad this info was helpful. I accidentally stumbled upon it. It looks like you get the best deal when you don't buy directly from the makers. I bet there are some Big Fish Audio libraries on other sites for better price then on their own :grin:

Wow - I so nearly missed this sale! After Soundpaint, my budget is gone, though! Time to burgle my nan. Again.

Did I miss this entirely? I see someone above talking about it being half off, but all I see is their sitewide 30% off sale.

Not sure if anyone here is still looking for World Suite 2 but I'm selling it alongside Falcon 2, Plurality and Voklm and might be willing to sell separately if the price is right. PM if you're interested.

Top Bottom