What's new

Up to 75% off XILS Lab, including lowest prices ever on synths and vocoders

just to quickly say thanks so much for the kind words (even scumbag :emoji_pray: šŸ’š ). Much love to you all.
I was blown away when I got the first beta of PolyM tbh, it and PolyKB are my favourites of Xavier's creations and both are a match for the best software emulations in my books and snapping at the heels of many a hardware analogue.
I do have a languishing project to update the 2 packs I used to have for sale for PolyKB so they work with the current version, maybe I should do that.
In the meantime @doctoremmet I really don't want to be a gas enabler but I'm sure I hear a faint voice, whispering through the misty Netherlands valleys (are there valleys?) "buyyyyy Xils Polym.........buyyyyy ittttttt and be haaaaaappy" :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

just to quickly say thanks so much for the kind words (even scumbag :emoji_pray: šŸ’š ). Much love to you all.
I was blown away when I got the first beta of PolyM tbh, it and PolyKB are my favourites of Xavier's creations and both are a match for the best software emulations in my books and snapping at the heels of many a hardware analogue.
I do have a languishing project to update the 2 packs I used to have for sale for PolyKB so they work with the current version, maybe I should do that.
In the meantime @doctoremmet I really don't want to be a gas enabler but I'm sure I hear a faint voice, whispering through the misty Netherlands valleys (are there valleys?) "buyyyyy Xils Polym.........buyyyyy ittttttt and be haaaaaappy" :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
..........maybe very shallow fjords ?

Really wanted one or more Xils for long time. Ignorant as heck re. which to choose from long list.
From above comments _ going for PolyM now.
Is this clearly solid choice for longer term, general use ? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
not sure if it's too late - general use I'm not sure, PolyM has a very specific sound that I think wouldn't be a fit everywhere but it's all about perspective and what you, personally, like and use. I agree with the Doc that PolyKB is a broader all round synth, it is a huge sounding thing though and I find I have to be careful if I'm fitting it into a mix with other things.
PolyM I think you get because you want that particular sound for something, it isn't a synth I can reach for super often but when it's what you need it nails it immediately.
That being said I made the demo video to try and show PolyM can be useful in a broader range of circumstances and genres than you might expect.
p.s.
Money is tight for us all but please consider when using these 3rd party resellers that Xavier will likely receive at most half, and likely less, of the discounted purchase price. So if you can stretch the extra to buy directly from Xils, even during one of his now pretty regular sales, it goes a long way to helping a talented indie developer continue to do what we all appreciate him doing.

@emptyvessel

Please bring back these Poly KB soundsets,the Poly KB is my longtime favorite XILS synth!

The Netherlands? I think of them as flat, angry, and up for anything weird. Like me!

@emptyvessel

Please bring back these Poly KB soundsets,the Poly KB is my longtime favorite XILS synth!
yeah fair enough, from memory I think I'd pretty much finished but then just got way too distracted for a couple of years doing commission work and neglecting my own packs. Plans are to get back to my own projects much more for the rest of this year and beginning of next. If I can make myself heard above all the constant pre-black friday pre christmas christmas post new year heyeveryoneitsalmostfebruaryBIGDISCOUNTSAHEAD sales chatter I'll have some new things coming out steadily over the next few months for Pigments, Falcon and the Novation Summit.
btw if anyone buys PolyM do flick me a message, I have a small (32 patches) pack made for it that I retired from sale a while back, happy to send a d/l link to grab it for free.

yeah fair enough, from memory I think I'd pretty much finished but then just got way too distracted for a couple of years doing commission work and neglecting my own packs. Plans are to get back to my own projects much more for the rest of this year and beginning of next. If I can make myself heard above all the constant pre-black friday pre christmas christmas post new year heyeveryoneitsalmostfebruaryBIGDISCOUNTSAHEAD sales chatter I'll have some new things coming out steadily over the next few months for Pigments, Falcon and the Novation Summit.
btw if anyone buys PolyM do flick me a message, I have a small (32 patches) pack made for it that I retired from sale a while back, happy to send a d/l link to grab it for free.
There are two possible futures. One has both you and your Falcon soundset in it. The other has neither.

Was that clear? I'm making a threat. I need to work on being clearer about this stuff.

@emptyvessel
Proud owner of Kaox, 4, PolyKB and PolyM! ;) (did you really think I could resist such levels of scumbaggery?)

btw if anyone buys PolyM do flick me a message, I have a small (32 patches) pack made for it that I retired from sale a while back, happyto send a d/l link to grab it for free.
From one scumbag to another,I for one and I suspect quite a few other people some not even scumbags would love to see your awesome creativity unleashed on some synths from U-he

Pretty Please ? šŸ˜˜

There are two possible futures. One has both you and your Falcon soundset in it. The other has neither.

Was that clear? I'm making a threat. I need to work on being clearer about this stuff.
:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :emoji_confounded::emoji_grimacing::emoji_flushed:
I'd love to say I'm just running an incredibly long and super crafty teaser campaign on the Falcon and Pigments pack but it's genuinely just that I'm absolutely bloody useless at getting past that final 5% over-thinking "ah, ok, yeah it's good, I can release it OH NO IT'S TERRIBLE WHY AM I SO INCREDIBLY UNTALENTED!OMG!!" stage.
Soon. Really.
Maybe deadlines and death threats are what I need. You are hired. You start Monday.

From one scumbag to another,I for one and I suspect quite a few other people some not even scumbags would love to see your awesome creativity unleashed on some synths from U-he

Pretty Please ? šŸ˜˜
I'm keen theoretically, it's no reflection on Urs and team's work but I own no U-He plugins at all. I've been teetering on Zebra for many years, if someone wants to talk them into sliding an NFR for it into my DMs I would love to see what can be done with it! :)

Anyway back on topic:
:emoji_point_right:BUY XILS:emoji_point_left:
:emoji_point_right:XILS IS GOOD!:emoji_point_left:

:emoji_point_right:XILS MAKE LIFE GOOD FOR YOU, YOU WANT GOOD LIFE? OF COURSE! WITH XILS YOU CAN HAVE! :emoji_point_up_2::emoji_punch:

Last edited:
:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :emoji_confounded::emoji_grimacing::emoji_flushed:
I'd love to say I'm just running an incredibly long and super crafty teaser campaign on the Falcon and Pigments pack but it's genuinely just that I'm absolutely bloody useless at getting past that final 5% over-thinking "ah, ok, yeah it's good, I can release it OH NO IT'S TERRIBLE WHY AM I SO INCREDIBLY UNTALENTED!OMG!!" stage.
Soon. Really.
Maybe deadlines and death threats are what I need. Sir, you are hired. You start Monday.

I'm keen theoretically, it's no reflection on Urs and team's work but I own no U-He plugins at all. I've been teetering on Zebra for many years, if someone wants to talk them into sliding an NFR for it into my DMs I would love to see what can be done with it! :)

Anyway back on topic:

:emoji_point_right:XILS MAKE LIFE GOOD FOR YOU, YOU WANT GOOD LIFE? OF COURSE! WITH XILS YOU CAN HAVE! :emoji_point_up_2::emoji_punch:
@Bee_Abney

Dear Sir,
Are all of these developers aware of something besides your sweet disposition & fascination with nuns?

Last edited:
@Bee_Abney

Dear Sir are all of these developers aware of something besides your sweet disposition & fascination with nuns?
It's getting weird. I was paying for things from my dad's account for awhile, what with the whole madness, meds and fiscal irresponsibility thing... But, well, this is getting weird...

More positively, I can promise to follow through with all threats by March 2023. Now you know.

It's getting weird. I was paying for things from my dad's account for awhile, what with the whole madness, meds and fiscal irresponsibility thing... But, well, this is getting weird...

More positively, I can promise to follow through with all threats by March 2023. Now you know.
Oh my GOD! You found out my birthday!?!?!šŸ˜±

Anyway back on topic:

Well I canā€™t help with the NFR but what I can doā€¦ā€¦
within the next week I will buy your TAL Sampler bundle if you use the proceeds towards getting Zebra 2 before the 15th.
That way you can have Z2 DZ & eventually Z-3 for a bargain.
check the relevant thread for details.
Do we have a deal?

Well please tell your ā€œDadā€ I really ā¤ļøthe avatar!

Top Bottom