What's new

Up to 70% off EastWest Orchestras and get Forbidden Planet FREE, plus up to 85% off GForce, Moog, & more

jrrshop

Purveyors of musical dreams fulfilled
EastWest May The 4th Sale! Get up to 70% off EastWest Hollywood Orchestra or Fantasy Orchestra and receive Forbidden Planet for FREE. Ends 05/06:

50% off GForce's First Drum Machine, the Oberheim DMX for $24.99. Ends 05/31:

Up to 85% off Moog MoogerFoogers and Mariana, including MF-103s for $9.99. Ends 05/31:

Up to 85% off SONiVOX Big Bang Cinematic Percussion and Universal Drums, now $9.99 each. Ends 05/30:

Akai Ring The Alarm $14.99, ends 05/14:

55% off Mathew Lane TiCo $39, ends 05/14:

75% off AAS Power Chords, now $9. Ends 05/06:

50% off Overloud Jensen SuperCabinets, now $19 each. Ends 05/13:

Up to 60% off Pulsar Audio, ends 05/19:

30% off Audiomodern, ends 05/09:

Waiting for the free gift to be Spaces II instead of Forbidden Planet. But would get Spaces II by itself if 70% discount applies, one can only hope.

Their last BF sale was pretty good:

It's the best so far for HOOPUS only. Doing the math, FO is only 60% off, not 70% as marketed. I would grab FO if it's $299 even without FP or Spaces.

It's the best so far for HOOPUS only. Doing the math, FO is only 60% off, not 70% as marketed. I would grab FO if it's $299 even without FP or Spaces.
Have you seen a better deal for it? I don’t remember one. while it might not be at 70%, this still might be the best deal if they haven’t given something away free with it plus a lower price in the past.

Have you seen a better deal for it? I don’t remember one. while it might not be at 70%, this still might be the best deal if they haven’t given something away free with it plus a lower price in the past.
No I haven't but I was talking about the misleading in marketing. They say get "This or That" for up to 70%. My guts tells me to wait till BF. I have a feeling they will offer FO for 299 :)

if they were the same price would you go for Synchron prime or HOOPUS? I can get SP second hand for a little less but hoopus has the best mockups i've ever seen

Their last BF sale was pretty good:

I don't think it was a pretty good deal. FO was $499 but here is $399. So this deal is better. The problem is that jrrshop said 70% for FO that should make it $299 like HO

if they were the same price would you go for Synchron prime or HOOPUS? I can get SP second hand for a little less but hoopus has the best mockups i've ever seen
Synchron Prime, because VSL has the consistency to make things a lot easier to write. HOOPUS still sounds great even though it is an older library now, but it is very inconsistent, so you have to do a lot more manual work with it.

Frequently. Usual discount is 60%. The including other things tactic is rather new. It has included Forbidden Planet and Spaces II, iirc.
If Fantasy Orchestra was at the current price with a Spaces II, I would have already pulled the trigger. I do not need Forbidden Planet as I have so many synths, virtual and hardware.

Yes, sorry, "Up to 70% off" was doing a lot of work in my original post. 70% off Hollywood Orchestra, 60% off Fantasy Orchestra, both including Forbidden Planet. Only 24 hours left of this sale.

For Hollywood Orchestra, this same deal was available Cyber Monday and it was the same price except with Spaces included for Christmas. Forbidden Planet and Spaces were also included with Fantasy Orchestra but the price was $499.

I'd also grab it if FOOPUS was $299 even without any free stuff. Hopefully next time..

Top Bottom