What's new

Up to 45% Off Everything SYNCHRON-ized + Free 30 Days Demo

Sorry, busy with top secret stuff :grin:
Make sure to send me the beta, I'll help you out ;)

As for the sale:
Lots of synchron-ized stuff on sale back to back.
Somehow I got my eyes on the synchron-ized elements. I always found them intriguing. Will probably grab them and world percussion.
Will need to save my vouchers for the super secret stuff though (if you don't help a brother out with the beta that is).

Make sure to send me the beta, I'll help you out ;)

As for the sale:
Lots of synchron-ized stuff on sale back to back.
Somehow I got my eyes on the synchron-ized elements. I always found them intriguing. Will probably grab them and world percussion.
Will need to save my vouchers for the super secret stuff though (if you don't help a brother out with the beta that is).
Synchronized Elements is great, Lots of cool stuff there! :)

Paul also mentioned something "super secret" in the above video about the voucher giveaway contest (at 1:44 of the video), I suspect it's the same thing.

Hey @Ben out of a curiosity, why there isn't a crossgrade path between special editions (5 & 6) to Sync_zd Dimension Strings and Brass?

Is it like they're relatives but they don't visit nor talk to each other on Christmas? 🤔

There is - what made you think there isn't?
Because I don't get any :emoji_confused: ? Having Special 5 Dimension Strings, plus the product page only shows crossgrade options from VI versions, and I tried and i tried and I tried 🎶 even BestService tells me "No soup for you"

Because I don't get any :emoji_confused: ? Having Special 5 Dimension Strings, plus the product page only shows crossgrade options from VI versions, and I tried and i tried and I tried 🎶 even BestService tells me "No soup for you"
But if you look on these two pages:

Under the "Upgrades" heading it talks about upgrading to the full collections of Syzd Dimension Strings and Brass for "favorable upgrade prices".

But if you look on these two pages:

Under the "Upgrades" heading it talks about upgrading to the full collections of Syzd Dimension Strings and Brass for "favorable upgrade prices".
Oh, thanks a bunch. I never considered contacting them for asking for upgrade, my bad there, I though it was all automated by now, here we go:

________

Hey @Ben out of a curiosity, why there isn't a automatic/no frills/ simple click / just add to cart crossgrade path between special editions (5 & 6) to Sync_zd Dimension Strings and Brass?

Is it like they're relatives but they don't visit nor talk to each other on Christmas except only though their parents? 🤔

From VI SEs you will get upgrade discounts to the regular VI series, for SYized you need to have the SYized SEs. To my knowledge this was designed this way due to a limitation of our webshop system.
So in order to get the upgrade discount I recommend upgrading to the SYized SEs first.

Downloading the Sync Package now :grin:
Edit …. still downloading 36hrs later :sad: nothing like a slow poor internet connection.

Last edited:
Top Bottom