What's new

Unfiltered Audio Battalion. What's this then?

Nice to read yours Greg. Much appreciated - I always take notice when you reflect on these matters. I was just able to grab one of those “Forever29” vouchers, so Battalion shall soon be mine hehe
I'm biased as always being part of the UA team but if you want something deep and complex I haven't come across anything in software with quite this scope for sound design, even just the various sample playback/mangle modes are pretty much worth it IMO and it can quite happily turn its hand to melodic stuff as well as drum sounds.
Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
I'm biased as always because I've been part of the UA team for years but if you want something deep and complex I haven't come across anything in software with quite this scope for sound design, even just the various sample playback/mangle modes are pretty much worth it IMO and it can quite happily turn its hand to melodic stuff as well as drum sounds.
Let me know what you think.
I have any and all UA plugins and Reaktor modules and they are basically all great.

I plan to use this in conjunction with Opal (fors.fm) for some cool inspiration. I will let you know how that goes.

Top Bottom