What's new

True Strike is leaving the store - Farewell Sale

There are 2 thread about Lineage Percussion already so it's probably best to continue the conversation overthere.

Is there any documentation listing exactly how many dynamic layers and round robins in true strike? I haven’t been able to find anything arbitrarily poking around on the website.

Is there any documentation listing exactly how many dynamic layers and round robins in true strike? I haven’t been able to find anything arbitrarily poking around on the website.

This is all I've been able to find. A lot of the drums have 6 round robins, more than Lineage Core. It honestly holds up really well, save for some of the percussion that only have 2x RR.
I just bought True Strike! :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: God save our souls hahaha... Who knows whether this will work :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I ended up getting it too. :emoji_sweat_smile: I'm pleasantly surprised with it, I think I prefer it to Hollywood Orchestral Percussion and it's much more consistent than Berlin Percussion. Such an intuitive interface. The rolls are great and they have some other useful percussion effects I didn't have before. Most of all I just love the sound of the hall and quality of the samples, including the clarity of the close mics.

Oh and if you're having trouble with the JRR link for the challenge code, try going to the challenge code page directly here: https://projectsam.com/account/exchange

I was on the fence and trying to decide on whether to get Lineage Percussion or Synchron Percussion. I do like the sound of LP and it's got a nice GUI, but I think I'll probably go with Synchron Percussion and maybe pick this up later down the line.

LP looks and sounds great of course, but TS has been perfect for my needs so far. It’s well worth the $99, even now, despite its age.

LP looks and sounds great of course, but TS has been perfect for my needs so far. It’s well worth the $99, even now, despite its age.
I agree, picked up TS yesterday and it sounds great. With the recently updated interface it doesn't feel old either.

"Due to popular demand, we've decided to leave True Strike in our catalog!" I don't want to be skeptical, but... we have seen this before.

Top Bottom