What's new

Tiger the Frog's Categorized & Alphabetized List of November 2021 Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastwest have their Composer Cloud Plus now for only $19.99 which is the price of Composer Cloud X. Whilst this is a yearly subscription you get all their libraries and all the mics (diamond versions)
  • Access to the entire EastWest ComposerCloud Diamond/Platinum collection of 42,000+ virtual instruments plus new releases.

EDU $9.99

Tiger the Frog's Categorized & Alphabetized List of November 2021 Sales

Last edited:
I'm definitely getting these at this price. That's almost criminal.
These are ALWAYS on my mixbus. I paid more (sale, but not that steep) and have never regretted it for a moment. These are worth more than list price.

This is one of my favorite audio-related videos (sorry, Dan!):

To me, you have to move to Unisum to get a more capable mixbus compressor - but it comes with complexity I've not found worth the jump.

I was recently in touch with Audiobro’s (awesome) support - they did confirm there would be promotions (possibly on BF itself), and also confirmed that MSS will be included in the sale.
Yes! Now it remains to be seen what the discount amount will be. Thanks for the info!

Past To Future Reverbs All the products (over 350) that we (past to future reverbs) have ever made for only 129$

PAST TO FUTURE REVERBS BLACK FRIDAY EVERYTHING

BUNDLE 2021! 96% OFF!

THE MOST INSANE DEAL IN THE INDUSTRY!

After getting 100’s of e-mails, yes, we are making this crazy deal one more time for the very last time!

All the products (over 350) that we (past to future reverbs) have ever made for only 129$ !

(Worth around 4000$!)

96% OFF!

If you have already purchased one of our everything or summer bundles, contact us with your receipt for your special update price!

[email protected]

There have been quite a few vocal legato libraries that have come out since Realivox Blue ($99) and Realivox Ladies ($199). So yes, they are not the newest, but I believe most owners will agree with me that they still stand at the front of the line. Blue still has one of the most elaborate word-bulders you can find in a solo virtual instrument. (I'll refrain from being mean and won't mention some of the others that have followed these two libraries that aren't as good.)
I have yet to find a replacement for Blue. It doesn't exist yet. Blue is a 10/10 product for sure. Apparently there's also some extra samples recorded that Mike Greene has been sitting on for a while too :sleep: :thumbsup:... So... go out and everyone buy Blue! Your GAS demands it.

These are ALWAYS on my mixbus. I paid more (sale, but not that steep) and have never regretted it for a moment. These are worth more than list price.

To me, you have to move to Unisum to get a more capable mixbus compressor - but it comes with complexity I've not found worth the jump.

Didn't know this YouTuber, instasub!
Edit: Unfortunately he doesn't seem to be active on YouTube any more.

Last edited:
I have yet to find a replacement for Blue. It doesn't exist yet. Blue is a 10/10 product for sure. Apparently there's also some extra samples recorded that Mike Greene has been sitting on for a while too :sleep: :thumbsup:... So... go out and everyone buy Blue! Your GAS demands it.
I give her a 9/10 but only for the reason that she isn't classical enough for me.

Are Best Service and Audiobro taking a pass this year?
I sure hope not. Maybe they'll switch it up and do Christmas instead.

I have the free version on some of my drum busses. It's an incredibly subtle but powerful compressor, exactly as a compressor should be. I'll be grabbing GE for sure.
After getting 100’s of e-mails, yes, we are making this crazy deal one more time for the very last time!
Oh my that phrase really gets my GAS going...
I'm also waiting for the SamplesfromMars similar bundle deal.
I give her a 9/10 but only for the reason that she isn't classical enough for me.
The extra 1 in my rating is because it's an official Mike Greene product :) Otherwise it is more like a 9/10 but at the same time, what even is out there that's a 10/10 wordbuilder solo library?

Ladouceur's Film Music Academy 40% discount using the code: CUBETUBE

Reduces the price to $300

With the purchase of this course you'll receive:​

• The entire course with guided videos and assignments
  • The opportunity to receive feedback on your work during a bi-weekly zoom chat, simultaneously streamed on twitch
  • Free updates for life

Quick Google search indicates Best Service waited until the day before Black Friday (also known as (US) Thanksgiving) for the 2019 and 2018 sales at least.
If that's what you found out on Google, then I guess that's so, but I remember Tuesday or Wednesday for Best Service.

I'm interested in stuff from Oeksound, 2CAudio and The Unfinished - do any of these usually do Black Friday sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom