What's new

Three Kingdoms - (Mandarin Song using Solaria SynthV)

constaneum

First attempt writing a Mandarin Song as a tribute song to "Three Kingdoms" and "Romance of Three Kingdoms" using Solaria even though she's more meant for English. I'm kinda amazed with SynthV though. Feel free to comment on the mix and etc. Thanks

Libraries used
1. Cinematic Studio Strings & Piano
2. AmpleSounds - Guitar, Bass & Ethnic instruments
3. V-Metal Electric Guitar Lead with Guitar Rig
4. Damage 2 & Stormdrum 2
5. Tokyo Scoring Drum Kit
6. SynthV & Solaria Voice

First attempt writing a Mandarin Song as a tribute song to "Three Kingdoms" and "Romance of Three Kingdoms" using Solaria even though she's more meant for English. I'm kinda amazed with SynthV though. Feel free to comment on the mix and etc. Thanks

Libraries used
1. Cinematic Studio Strings & Piano
2. AmpleSounds - Guitar, Bass & Ethnic instruments
3. V-Metal Electric Guitar Lead with Guitar Rig
4. Damage 2 & Stormdrum 2
5. Tokyo Scoring Drum Kit
6. SynthV & Solaria Voice

awesome! remind me of something that would be in dynasty warriors.

Do you have any other voices from SynthV? Was it hard to program?

awesome! remind me of something that would be in dynasty warriors.

Do you have any other voices from SynthV? Was it hard to program?
it's not hard to program. i didn't have to do much. the AI voice is pretty much smart to do its part. entering the Mandarin words from my experience was entering the "Han Yu Pin Yin" instead. Probably it's due to the language keyboard setup from my side which i didn't enable Mandarin support.

This is first rate all around. So good! I want to hear more of your music. Do you have more pieces like this with an Asian style. Excellent!

Which Ample Sound woodwind did you use at the end solo? Love that.

Thanks. I do have older works which were done years back on the soundcloud channel though. I used Dong Xiao flute
This is first rate all around. So good! I want to hear more of your music. Do you have more pieces like this with an Asian style. Excellent!

Which Ample Sound woodwind did you use at the end solo? Love that.

Top Bottom