What's new

The Wrongtools libraries thread (current item: Bone Chain)

Just happened upon this wonderful thread on a definitely wonderful dev.
Which three libraries would you find most rewarding musically? I’m mainly considering the organic ones, less the synths.
For now, I’m thinking Feathersome Strings, Nodal and Kosmos.

@wrongtools

hey guys, I'm having a crazy time trying to download your new library. My virus software keeps blocking the download, and now I've reached my download limit somehow.

I need to reset, but your webpage has no way to submit a note, and you have no email address listed that I can see.

nevermind, I see it now! i'll email you.

Which three libraries would you find most rewarding musically? I’m mainly considering the organic ones, less the synths.
Longitudinal is worth a look too!
One of the most inspiring tuned percussion libraries around, and has tons of content.

Those are indeed all fine libraries. I’d definitely consider Feathersome and Nodal two WRGTLS essentials but in all honesty, people cannot pretend to be Wrongtoolnistas without at least owning ONE of their fabulous mutilated clavinet libraries. Everyone should own one.

Those are indeed all fine libraries. I’d definitely consider Feathersome and Nodal two WRGTLS essentials but in all honesty, people cannot pretend to be Wrongtoolnistas without at least owning ONE of their fabulous mutilated clavinet libraries. Everyone should own one.
Only one? Get all of them!

Thanks!
Meanwhile quite amazed by the sound of their Fjordheim drums.
Honestly? For an intro WRGTLS trio purchase? Let me rephrase my initial advice: get Nodal, Feathersome and Fjordheim. Now, go make a couple of hit records.

Top Bottom