What's new

The Orchestra Complete Update 1.1

I only downloaded the 1 gig patch. Took 5 hours vs 4 minutes typical. Owen (looking for a $99 upgrade). I managed to snag that deal when I upgraded, I think in August, when Best Service was running a "$20 off anything" promo which brought the price from 119 to 99. I have not seen that offer this holiday so-far, or deals have excluded TO.

I purchased through Best Service [The Orchestra Complete] and currently have v1.0.1 installed. I never received notice of an update (and not in spam folder) and outside of this thread I wouldn't have known it was updated. I logged into my Best Service user account and the only option I saw available to me was to generate links to download the entire v1.1 product, which I have done [~12 GB] -- but I haven't yet installed it. I also created a user account at Sonuscore, but it doesn't appear I can register the product there (to receive update notices that way). Oh well.

I purchased through Best Service [The Orchestra Complete] and currently have v1.0.1 installed. I never received notice of an update (and not in spam folder) and outside of this thread I wouldn't have known it was updated. I logged into my Best Service user account and the only option I saw available to me was to generate links to download the entire v1.1 product, which I have done [~12 GB] -- but I haven't yet installed it. I also created a user account at Sonuscore, but it doesn't appear I can register the product there (to receive update notices that way). Oh well.
Of course, you can always sign up to our newsletter. We always inform about updates, fixes and new releases through our newsletter.

I only downloaded the 1 gig patch. Took 5 hours vs 4 minutes typical. Owen (looking for a $99 upgrade). I managed to snag that deal when I upgraded, I think in August, when Best Service was running a "$20 off anything" promo which brought the price from 119 to 99. I have not seen that offer this holiday so-far, or deals have excluded TO.

Thanks BluesCat! Yeah I remember $20 off during Octoberfest. I should have jumped then, but was waiting for BF. Oh well, I'll get it sooner or later :) . Cheers!

Of course, you can always sign up to our newsletter. We always inform about updates, fixes and new releases through our newsletter.

Yes, the update is available at Best Service today (12/20). I guess I saw this thread a day too early! Looking forward to checking it out. :thumbsup:

Wow, this is fantastic - I totally love what you can do with the new piano together with the orchestral colors! By the way, the new presets and multis are a blast - I never imagined to be able to play around with full orchestral (&choir) ideas by just pressing a few chords on the keyboard :D

The updater doesn't seem to be working for me.. it's saying my orchestra complete is version 0.0.0, and won't download or anything..

The updater doesn't seem to be working for me.. it's saying my orchestra complete is version 0.0.0, and won't download or anything..

I had the same problem but whan I went back on the Best Service site I found that I had missed the fact that there was a 1.0.1 upgrade around September time. Install this first and the 1.1.1 upgrade will work ok.

Sonuscore just sent out a 25 Euro code that is supposed to be good across their product line during NAMM (Ends Jan 19?). I've been waiting for a better deal on the Elysion crossgrade. Need to ponder if this is "it".

SONU-NAMM2020

Sonuscore just sent out a 25 Euro code that is supposed to be good across their product line during NAMM (Ends Jan 19?). I've been waiting for a better deal on the Elysion crossgrade. Need to ponder if this is "it".

SONU-NAMM2020
Thanks BluesCat! I was so excited to get the email as well. I've been waiting to update to the orchestra complete. Glad I waited :) cheers!

Hey Simon, I purchased The Orchestra originally through Best Service, but I'm trying to take advantage of the NAMM coupon to upgrade at Sonuscore. Do I just need to check the box certifying that I own The Orchestra or is there another way that I need to validate that I'm an owner? (like the serial number or anything)?

Last edited:
Hey Simon, I purchased The Orchestra originally through Best Service, but I'm trying to take advantage of the NAMM coupon to upgrade at Sonuscore. Do I just need to check the box certifying that I own The Orchestra or is there another way that I need to validate that I'm an owner? (like the serial number or anything)?
Yes Owen, checking the box is everything you need. Once you're about to enter the registration code into your BestService account it is checked if you have a registered product of TO, TOC or SOW and that's it ;)

Becouse i cannot test this and demos dont all what you think it what sounds are gems? of course personal thing but many people list same thing is indeed very likely actual gem.

Becouse i cannot test this and demos dont all what you think it what sounds are gems? of course personal thing but many people list same thing is indeed very likely actual gem.
I've just started using it, so I can't give you a great answer, but I was already impressed by the vastness of the preset ensembles (colors), rhythms, animation, and multis. They cover everything from soft to epic and the addition of the piano along with having timpani and choir staccato in the engine is really awesome. With the Orchestra I always started with presets and then edited them to fit the composition I was working on. That saved me a lot of time and was also very inspiration. The new Strings of Winter instruments sound very realistic to me and make the overal sound more convincing. I particularly enjoyed playing around with the strings, woods, and choir ensembles last night when I downloaded the library. I'm looking forward to diving in more.

01 - NI - Guitariste de session - Picked Acoustic - Flageolets
02 - OT - Layers - Woodwinds Chords Min Sustains
03 - OT - TMI - Winds of The Past
04 - Audio Imperia - Nucleus - Solo Cello - Legato Advanced
05 - Audio Imperia - Nucleus - Solo French Horn - Legato Advanced
06 - SA - WE - A Simple Start
07 - Sonuscore - The Orchestra Complete - Cello Staccato - Choir Female Staccato - Viola sul Pont Spiccato - Alto Staccato - Horn Sustain
08 - UVI - FALCON - VOKLM - Awash Grain

In Your Eyes

Top Bottom