What's new

The Batman Animated Series - Opening Title "Mockup"

Yes i hope one day we could see again something like this !!!!
Thx so much !
The mixing for this track is very complicated if you have somme advices or tips i'm Aware.

It was wonderful reliving those shows and how much I liked them back in the day. I still tune in on occasion :)

And thanks so much for such a kind offer!

It sounds very processed/compressed/squashed to me. Mostly the brass and perc. Like it's coming out of a broken speaker or something. Also, everything sits on top of everything and I can't focus. Phrasing seems problematic, too. Hard to tell where lines start and end. Good effort overall though.

It sounds very processed/compressed/squashed to me. Mostly the brass and perc. Like it's coming out of a broken speaker or something. Also, everything sits on top of everything and I can't focus. Phrasing seems problematic, too. Hard to tell where lines start and end. Good effort overall though.
Ho very sorry I don't check my video before i post !
Big mistake of my part it's a wrong version of the track
now that must be less break your speakers i think ?
I hope that better ?

Ok thx
if you have some couple of time
i want to know what you would change ?

Uh, ok, it's really small things: I feel the woods are a bit too wet, the violins seem to be more upfront than the rest of the orchestra (drier and somewhat misplaced), the horns have a bit obvious staccatissimo and pronounced quality to them when they should be more connected (don't think you have much control over that - 0:20-0:22 mostly), the last triplet of the trumpets at 0:29 is kinda delayed and the piano is kinda buried (along with other small bits) and clashing with the low perc (although that's not necessarily bad, since it's more of a bed).

I don't think I'd have noticed those that much if I happened to listen to this at random without the context though, so I think it'd be more beneficial if you spent your energy on something else. But, well, if this helps in any way, too...

Uh, ok, it's really small things: I feel the woods are a bit too wet, the violins seem to be more upfront than the rest of the orchestra (drier and somewhat misplaced), the horns have a bit obvious staccatissimo and pronounced quality to them when they should be more connected (don't think you have much control over that - 0:20-0:22 mostly), the last triplet of the trumpets at 0:29 is kinda delayed and the piano is kinda buried (along with other small bits) and clashing with the low perc (although that's not necessarily bad, since it's more of a bed).

I don't think I'd have noticed those that much if I happened to listen to this at random without the context though, so I think it'd be more beneficial if you spent your energy on something else. But, well, if this helps in any way, too...
BIg thanks WhiteNoiz for your time and i will try fix like a can for the next time !

Top Bottom