What's new

Thank you and Thank YOU!

Paul Jelfs

Not often said on here enough, but thank you for your wonderful advice re optimizing my PC(s).

I tried turning off the "E" cores in my home 14600k and the latency was Green on Latency mon after 5 odd minutes (too scared to let it run longer!)
This trick did not work with my Studio 13900k 4090 RTX, and I was really down heartened after spending two days trying to get to the route of the problem.

I struggle with long term mental health issues, and this was making that a lot worse , as I had not slept for 2 days , trying to sort it out. I can't help but get obsessive over these things. All over some clicks and pop every few seconds , but there you go.

So I just wanted to say thanks. Thanks to everyone who shared tips, who gave their time and expertise for free. Its easy to forget that this forum is a Gold mine of information, and rather than taking it for granted I want to thank not only those who helped with sorting the pc, but too you all!

There is too many too name, but thanks to everyone that helped, and also thanks to the entire community as a whole. Sometimes things can get a bit Toxic on here (nothing like other forums) so it is heartening to remember we are just boys and girls, playing with our toys,(hopefully) making some music and helping each other as much along the way.
If we combined all our talent to one super composer, then wow, even AI won't be able to compete!

God bless (or warm hugs if your not religious),

P.s. No I am not "high" on anything.:2thumbs:

Top Bottom